Re: [Meditation Society of America] Frustration

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 48 , May 31, 2003
      > I have a question. Are you the change, the thing
      > that changes, or the
      > knowing of the change? or something else?
      >
      > Love
      > Bobby G.

      Can you define change? Wouldn't the definition of
      change be to never the same? Well that can't always be
      true everything changes over time based entirely apon
      it surroundings or the relationship as you put it to
      the other. So in a sense nothing truly ever changes,
      only the other that creates the neccesity for change.
      If there were truly no other then nothing would ever
      be changed. In answer to your question, I am the
      change, the changer or the changed at any given
      moment.

      Since we establish that there is change, changed and
      changer then we already understand the 3 dimesional or
      triad of what essecially brings forth the loop of
      mind, body and spirit. Much like your model of the
      tree of life, yet the branches form a loop without
      ever taking root. Another way to say this is time
      space and lack or void, also one can use depth, width
      and height or ying, yang and the tao that contains
      them. Time and space contained in the void, length and
      width contain in the depth, mind and spirit contained
      in the body. Fortunatly for us this container holds
      everything in it's vast emptiness, otherwise nothing
      would be exposed for it's changing nature. Explains
      infinite quite effectively as well, what it doesn't
      really explain at all is this void. What is it like to
      not change, ever? What's it like to never know of an
      other? or of a one that doesn't know that anything is
      knowable? The unanswerable question.

      Peace and Love

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 3, 2003
        --- satkartar7 <mi_nok@...> wrote:
        > > > What would you like to know about web design? I
        > know
        > > > the technical stuff, the networking, server side
        > apps
        > > > and some basic html. It's the way certain
        > programs
        > > > call out there functions that gets me. I'm a
        > hard line
        > > > designer, with lots of technical stuff, but I
        > lack
        > > > greatly in the artist "soft" technique. The
        > piece I
        > > > did for the inner traveler was the first time I
        > picked
        > > > up the creative side in some time. You may have
        > a good
        > > > resource between Bobby and I, if you wish you
        > can
        > > > e-mail me anytime :)
        > > >
        > > > Peace and Love
        > >
        > > Me too. I learned the abstract visual elements
        > from a book on
        > > compostion by Steven Friend. There is an enormous
        > body of knowledge
        > > about how to construct a visual image with
        > interest and balance. A
        > > lot you would never think of. Unfortunately
        > people lack the belief
        > > that is is necessary a lot of the time.
        > >
        > > Visual impact is a study in itself.
        > >

        > thank you both Jason and Bobby, I'll
        > e-mail in privi then
        >
        > I am also reading the adobe photoshop
        > but this is not easy to learn from
        > books, I'll have to go back to school
        >
        > love, Karta

        Yes, the best way to learn any software is trial and
        error (hands on). I can help you with how the program
        operates but your the one that has to put it to use in
        a functional way!

        Peace and Love

        http://calendar.yahoo.com