Frustration

  • texasbg2000
    Message 1 of 48 , May 31, 2003
      Frustration has some interesting facets I think.

      The frustration of a scrub lady working twenty years to get by and
      pay bills would be different in type from the frustration of a
      socialite of wealth spending twenty years buying things and is
      frustrated that the thrill has gone out of. The depression of each
      would be similar but the connection to the environment is very
      different.

      The frustration of someone who feels they are missing something in
      their life of going along with the status quo of culture would be
      different from the frustration of the revolutionary who can't get his
      message out.

      The frustration of the star crossed loser would be different from the
      frustration of the religious leader who can't get people to see happy
      they would be if they took up his religion.

      The frustration of the artist who cannot make the perfect painting
      would be different from the frustration of the person who wishes they
      could express themselves as an artist.

      Being foiled just seems to be part of what happens when we see
      ourselves in relationship to others.

      Love
      Bobby G.

      ps-the frustration of driving a car in heavy traffic is the same for
      everybody. If you are waiting to pull out into heavy traffic you
      will tick off either the person you pull out in front of or the
      person behind you when you don't pull out in front of someone.
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 3, 2003
        --- satkartar7 <mi_nok@...> wrote:
        > > > What would you like to know about web design? I
        > know
        > > > the technical stuff, the networking, server side
        > apps
        > > > and some basic html. It's the way certain
        > programs
        > > > call out there functions that gets me. I'm a
        > hard line
        > > > designer, with lots of technical stuff, but I
        > lack
        > > > greatly in the artist "soft" technique. The
        > piece I
        > > > did for the inner traveler was the first time I
        > picked
        > > > up the creative side in some time. You may have
        > a good
        > > > resource between Bobby and I, if you wish you
        > can
        > > > e-mail me anytime :)
        > > >
        > > > Peace and Love
        > >
        > > Me too. I learned the abstract visual elements
        > from a book on
        > > compostion by Steven Friend. There is an enormous
        > body of knowledge
        > > about how to construct a visual image with
        > interest and balance. A
        > > lot you would never think of. Unfortunately
        > people lack the belief
        > > that is is necessary a lot of the time.
        > >
        > > Visual impact is a study in itself.
        > >

        > thank you both Jason and Bobby, I'll
        > e-mail in privi then
        >
        > I am also reading the adobe photoshop
        > but this is not easy to learn from
        > books, I'll have to go back to school
        >
        > love, Karta

        Yes, the best way to learn any software is trial and
        error (hands on). I can help you with how the program
        operates but your the one that has to put it to use in
        a functional way!

        Peace and Love

        http://calendar.yahoo.com