Murphey's Law

  • Lamer_1964
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2002
      Does murpheys law apply to karma? My significant other did a simple
      rune reading and the answer that was given was murphy's law. Just
      looking for some insight...thanks!
    • silauto
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2002
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "Lamer_1964"
        <lamer_1964@y...> wrote:
        > Does murpheys law apply to karma? My significant other did a simple
        > rune reading and the answer that was given was murphy's law. Just
        > looking for some insight...thanks!

        As you sow so shall you reap, and what you reap is always greater
        than what you had sown, as the seed is insignificant in comparison to
        the tree it yeilds!

        So whatever you think,or do , always you are incurring good and bad
        Karma, wether it is motivated by this law or that man made law.