Nasrudin the hunter

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2003
      Nasrudin went hunting with a friend. As they were hunting
      in the woods, they came across a bear. The bear started
      chasing them and they began running as fast as they could.
      When they looked back, the bear was gaining on them. They
      were running neck and neck and Nasrudin's friend turned to
      him and said "I don't think we are going to be able to
      outrun this bear".
      Nasrudin replied "I'm not worried about the bear...I only
      have to outrun you"