More Mullah

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 6:18 PM
      Nasrudin inherited a piece of land and decided to become a farmer.
      Someone suggested that he grow rabbits - "There is good and fast
      profit in rabbits" he said. After a year they met again. "Well,
      Nasrudin, how did it go with the rabbits?" the man asked. "Not good"
      replied Nasrudin. "Nothing came up. I guess I've planted them too
      close to each other..."