"I AM I AM"

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2003
      Nothing ever happened or ever will.
      You have always been perfect Love
      and Peace.

      What changes is not real and what
      is Real cannot change. You are that
      Secret, that Purity beyond change and description, but if you touch the
      "I" you become polluted with pride.

      The "I" rising from the effort of
      ego is not the real "I." The real
      "I" knows that every-thing is my reflection-projection.

      Simply knowing "I AM I AM" is
      effortlessness, is meditation, and
      is Sahaja, the natural state of Being.

      Papaji