Re: Meher Baba and Kundalini

  • devianandi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2003
      > I'm going back almost 40 years ago, when I was

      devi: oh my God, 40 years ago you were studying meher baba,,,1964? i
      am totally into Meher Baba....it was something He did,,,He helped
      people *stuck* on a plane of consciousness..( i wouldn't put gangak
      and meher babas in the same catagory...no way...thought)(no offence
      gangak) meher baba had infinite knowledge power and bliss, i don't
      think gangak has reached that stage