Question about meditation

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 9:27 PM
      Question from Email:
      Hello,
      I have been meditating for about 4 years so when the chance to do
      research on whatever l wanted to came up in my english class, I
      leaped to do it on meditation. However, although I am having a great
      time finding the uses of meditation by the medical community, I
      would be remise if I didnt include a direct quote from your
      organization in my conclusion segment, since you are "the Meditation
      Society". With all love I am asking for your speedy reply in giving
      a few sentences as to the benefits of meditation for your clients
      etc. thank you again

      Answer:
      There is no greater knowledge than meditation. Its benefits include
      control of the emotions, mind, and body. It puts a spotlight on the
      unconscious, and presents the methodology needed to replace suffering
      causing reactivity with knowledge, consciousness, and bliss producing
      action. But reading about it will only plant a seed. Meditating is
      the way to benefit from meditation.
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America