Re: Tongues

  • Onniko
    Message 1 of 25 , May 21 7:59 AM
      Ohh, I can't remember lyrics, either. But then I'm not even all that
      great with remembering tunes. I guess everyone has their own songs
      just waiting to be sung. Maybe, that's the spiritual significance:
      to allow what comes to come unhindered and unedited.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, devianandi