Re: Zen Way

    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "G"
      <crystalkundalini@h...> wrote:

      > Zen is simplicity a harmony and balance of emptiness in
      > action...... in clinging solidity comes...... in looking at, subject
      > object remain..... in simply seeing the edges fall...... what
      > remains IS.......
      >

      > trees shiver in the wind
      > a bird soars
      > the lake serene and undisturbed reflects the play .....

      Dear Ganga,
      This is very beautiful. What a spiritual coincidence that you share
      this today. I just received a wonderful article that will be in the
      next issue of The Inner Traveler titled "Why I Stopped Practicing
      Zen" by John Horgan. Zen is such a complex, simple, hard, easy
      no-thing thing:-)

      PS: John Horgan is a science journalist based in
      Garrison, New York. His latest book is Rational Mysticism:
      Dispatches from the Border Between Science and Spirituality.
      Excerpts from the book can be found on his site
      http://www.johnhorgan.org
      Enjoy!