The Experience Festival

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2003
      A few days ago we received an email from Pierre Camilo asking
      us to share information about an "Experience Festival" that
      The World University of Consciousness will be holding
      in The Golden City, just outside Chennai, India, in August.
      For more information about the festival:
      www.experiencefestival.com
      Their newsletters are very interesting and demonstrate the wide
      variety of different topics that they are presenting at the
      festival. For more information, Pierre can be contacted at:
      pierre.camilo@...