Deleted Posts and Unsubscriptions

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      Hi all. I just wanted to let you know that there may be times that I
      have to act as a moderator of this group and delete messages and even
      unsubscribe members. This will only occur when something completely
      unrighteous is going on. For instance, I have removed a few people
      for blatant racism, and for personal attacks that have no other point
      than to hurt. I am open to opinions that my doing these type things
      is inappropriate, but I hope you will trust my judgement.
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose