Re: just too blissed

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2002
      LOL!!! Thanks, Sandeep. I'm sure many of us saw alot that was all too
      familiar.
      "Sandeep Chatterjee"
      <sandeepc@b...> wrote:

      >I was having an out of body experience one day so I grounded myself
      and got centered with the help of my spirit guides and almost astral
      traveled anyway, but the phone rang.

      > I sensed the negative vibrations so I threw the I-Ching and checked
      my numerology chart and nearly had a primal, but my
      > energy was too blocked, so I did some bioenergetics and self
      parenting, took some flower essence and ate an organic oat bran
      ginseng muffin, but my inner child wasn't feeling nurtured yet.

      > So I had a Rice Dream Frozen Pie too, but that made me hyper so I
      did the relaxation response while listening to my subliminal tapes,
      but I was feeling depersonalized so I did some polarity work, foot
      reflexology and past life regression, then rebirthed myself and called
      Moon Beam, the bodyworker, to make an appointment for a Shiatsu,
      Reike, Rolfing, Feldenkreis, Swedish, Japanese deep tissue massage,
      but she flaked out and never returned my call, so I decided to
      energize my crystals and do some positive imagery because all my
      visualization techniques and affirmations made my space feel invaded.

      > So to get empowered, I got a psychic reading from Mother HeartLove
      around the issue of my assertiveness so I could feel my radiance and
      have some energy for my psycho-calisthenics and inversion swing before
      my harmonic brain-wave synergy session, which made me more focused for
      my actualization seminar, holistic healing class and dreamworkshop, so
      I'd be more clear for my Gestalt behavioral cognitive transpersonal
      Rechian Jungian Freudian Ericksonian session at the hot springs.

      > But my aura was weak for my trance- channeling group so I fasted
      until noon to recharge my chakras and I sensed
      > my intuition was high and my cycle was focused, so I turned on my
      ion generator to open up for my neural-linguistic programming session,
      but I needed to have my pyramid recharged before my guided
      synchronicity meditation, so I got some cranio-sacral therapy, which
      aligned me for the fire walk, which was between my tarot card reading
      and my sensory deprivation tank appointment.

      > But after all that I felt what I truly needed was a meaningful
      relationship to mirror myself so I went to my personal shaman, and
      > then to my guru, but they were no help, so instead I went to the
      Intensive Whole Life Earth Rebirth Cosmic Expo Symposium Workshop to
      find someone who really knew what was going on, but that didn't work
      either, so I locked
      > himself in a calcium coated Orgone Box and went to sleep so I could
      "get it" in the dream state.

      > -- Author unknown, or just too blissed to
      mention their name ...