Journal Entry_Eve

  • eveneon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2002
      Date: July 30, 2002
      Time: 3:30 pm
      Duration: 20 minutes (open)
      Technique: Body and breath awareness
      Position: Sitting in chair, eyes closed, hands resting on knees,
      palms up

      Concentration was not so good. Chanted OM silently but that didn't
      seem to help today.
      I don't usually meditate in the afternoon and I was tired; this could
      have something to do with my poor concentration. Oh well! I'll try
      again tomorrow.
    • eveneon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2002
        Date: July 31, 2002
        Time: 8:55am
        Duration: 40 minutes (open)
        Position: Sitting in chair, eyes closed, palms up resting on knees
        Technique: Breath and body awareness
        Variation: Chanted Om silently

        My concentration was much better today. Chanting Om seems to help
        keep me focused, so I probably continue using this method for a
        while. Not much else to say. Mind chatter was medium. Some mild back
        discomfort, but nothing too
        distracting. Pleasant session. Felt relaxed afterward.