Sandeep/Ramon - simple English please

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 31, 2002
      Hi Sandeep,

      Thanks again for such a detailed response. Please give me a few days to
      fully understand what you have said.

      Cheers...Tony

      PS - After reading your post I wonder if I am actually giving good advice on
      meditation.
    • Tony
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 14, 2002
        Hi Sandeep,

        I guess I am ready for our little walk...

        Thus the lint in the eye, is nothing but this sense of entitification,
        this "me", this sense of doership.

        If there is an interest, to explore this further, we could take a walk.

        Zip-A-Dee-Dah-Doo

        ...Tony
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 14, 2002
          Dear Tony,
          I think that there are times when Sandeep appears and times when he
          disappears. I might be (and hope I am) mistaken, but I think he has
          disappeared. Let's look within and see if we can find him.
          "Tony" <tosime@l...> wrote:
          > Hi Sandeep,
          >
          > I guess I am ready for our little walk...
          >
          > Thus the lint in the eye, is nothing but this sense of
          entitification,
          > this "me", this sense of doership.
          >
          > If there is an interest, to explore this further, we could take a
          walk.

          > Zip-A-Dee-Dah-Doo
          >

          > ...Tony
        • Tony
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 15, 2002
            Hi Bob,

            Thanks for your message and the pointer to the deeper dimension.

            I will probably mail Sandeep directly. However, I look forward to his
            return.