Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 127

  • Ramon Sender
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2002
      I love this ad that appears frequently at the top of the e-mailed
      list digests I receive (I believe that at the groups.yahoo.com
      site there's a graphic that appears instead..

      > Will You Find True Love?
      > Will You Meet the One?
      > Free Love Reading by phone!

      I interpret it to refer to the ONE TRUE LOVE that resides in our
      hearts.
      As for the third line, I decided to try to see if dialing a local number
      by randomly tapping the keypad might connect me to THE ONE.
      I got a beeper, left my office number. Ten minutes later the phone
      rang, I answered with the name of our office, and got a 'click!"
      hang-up.
      I interpreted it as an instant FREE LOVE READING of God-energy
      and went into an expanded state of bliss.

      (GRIN)

      Sort of kidding, sort of, that is... but I did dial just for fun, for
      my random spontaneous FREE LOVE READING.