Email Problems - again!

  • tosime2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2002
      Having Email problems. Hope to be back fully tomorrow.

      ...Tony
    • ladonna 9
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2002
        I dont know how u got my address but I am replying in hope that u will send some iformation. I meditate see the light feel relaxed and don't know what to expect next it is like I am stuck there please reply
        .

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      • Tony
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2002
          Hello Ladonna,

          The subject line of your post is the same as the one I posted. I don't have
          any background to your post and I am not sure if your post is directed at a
          specific person but I would like to reply.

          There is an old saying in meditation - "trust the process". From my
          experience, expectations often hinder any progress in meditation since
          feelings of frustration override other experiences.

          Again from experience, a lot happens below the surface during meditation.
          The processes may take days or weeks or months and may not reveal themselves
          fully until some time has passed. The key is to be patient. As you see the
          results of these underlying processes, you may improve your ability to
          detect them.

          You may also see what is happening now as a need to develop patience since
          that may be what you need to help you move to the next stage in your
          spiritual development. One way to look at it is to see it as a higher
          intelligence that only reveals itself when you have relaxed sufficiently and
          freed yourself from your normal thinking mind. Even when you achieve this,
          you may only see the results of this higher intelligence before you begin to
          sense its presence.

          In summary; relax, drop expectations, gradually still your thinking mind and
          keep your trust in the meditative process. I hope this helps

          ...Tony