Re: Great Art Exhibit

  • tabularosa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2002
      Bob, I agree that neon exhibit was phenomenal. I went to see the show
      for the opening festivities. You missed the wine and cheese! Eve has
      the ability to capture radiance and enhance its beauty with her
      unusual art form. It is as if electricity contains the liquid flow of
      zen for visualization. Wishing Eve continued success with sharing her
      gift with the world.
    • eveneon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2002
        Bob and Tab,
        Thank you for the kind words about the art exhibit. I am glad you
        enjoyed it.
        Eve