Re: Happy First Anniversary!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2002
      Dear Tab,
      Thanks! I didn't realize this was our anniversary, partly because we
      didn't really start dealing with the group until January, and also
      because the doing of it has been so much fun, and as the cliche goes,
      time flies when you're having fun. Your kind words give encouragement
      that we are going in the right direction. I hope we will continue and
      improve as a resource for meditation knowledge. Thanks to you and
      everyone who takes part (yes, just reading/lurking is taking part!),
      I'm hoping we will be able to benefit many in many ways. Thanks again!
      Bob