Great Art Exhibit

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27 11:40 PM
      I had the pleasure today of being elevated by light in the form of
      neon today, and I heart-fully recommend that if possible, you
      experience it too. If you are going to be in the Philly area anytime
      from now until Aug. 7, the art of one of our members, Eve Hoyt
      (Eveneon), is featured in an exhibit at the Tyme Gallery, 17 W. Eagle
      Road, Havertown, PA. 610-853-1215. Eve is one of America's foremost
      neon artists. You can see her work at http://www.eveningneon.com/
      Live and in person, it is even more amazing. There is something very
      astral, higher level of consciousness-like about neon. It is so
      different than the same old, same old visions we usually
      experience.Very 3rd eye, aura-ish, transcendent other-wordly. No
      wonder they use it to sell beer. Seriously, Eve has taken this to
      another level. As a matter of fact, the young lady who greeted my
      wife and me raved about the work and insisted I tell Eve how much she
      is enjoying having her work in the gallery. You will too!
    • tabularosa
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28 11:28 AM
        Bob, I agree that neon exhibit was phenomenal. I went to see the show
        for the opening festivities. You missed the wine and cheese! Eve has
        the ability to capture radiance and enhance its beauty with her
        unusual art form. It is as if electricity contains the liquid flow of
        zen for visualization. Wishing Eve continued success with sharing her
        gift with the world.
      • eveneon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31 6:47 AM
          Bob and Tab,
          Thank you for the kind words about the art exhibit. I am glad you
          enjoyed it.
          Eve