Happy First Anniversary!

  • tabularosa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2002
      Congratulations, Bob, on the first anniversary of the founding of
      this club. You sure have made a success of it! Thank you for making
      this such a friendly, informative and supportive forum. It is so
      unique that it includes the experienced as well as the novice seekers
      of enlightenment.

      Peace & Blessings,

      Tab
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2002
        Dear Tab,
        Thanks! I didn't realize this was our anniversary, partly because we
        didn't really start dealing with the group until January, and also
        because the doing of it has been so much fun, and as the cliche goes,
        time flies when you're having fun. Your kind words give encouragement
        that we are going in the right direction. I hope we will continue and
        improve as a resource for meditation knowledge. Thanks to you and
        everyone who takes part (yes, just reading/lurking is taking part!),
        I'm hoping we will be able to benefit many in many ways. Thanks again!
        Bob