2 Good Highs

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2002
      Back in the psychedelic 60's, it was considered polite hippie
      etiquette to turn your friends on to good highs ("I get high with a
      little help from my friends" St. Ringo), and to thank those who have
      helped you get high. Well, I still must have some hippie flowing
      through my system, because I want to suggest that everyone on the
      list check out Ganga's and Sandeep's recent posts (#797 and #800).
      One of the first steps in Yoga/meditation is called Yama. Yama deals
      with self-control and the development of divine traits that, to quote
      a real Saint, Swami Sivananda, "transform human nature into divine
      nature". Meditating on the words and wisdom in these, and virtually
      all of their posts, demonstrate Yama in action. And so, I humbly and
      gladly say Thanks for the high!