Re: [Meditation Society of America] Question

  • Sandeep Chatterjee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2002
      Hi Rhyanna,

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Yes that is me" <rhyanna@...>
      To: <meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 06:06 AM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Question

      > I am rather new to meditation and have a question. I seem to have no problem
      > getting into a medatative state, it goes quite quickly. It is just when I do I
      > almost immediately go into a state of complete and utter bliss too the point where
      > tears of happiness stream down. I feel a complete and utter oneness with all and
      > such a feeling of unconditional love and acceptance.
      ------

      So what's the issue?
      Enjoy the bliss while it lasts.
      Enjoy the disappearance of the bliss, while that lasts.

      ---------

      > The question is as I am new
      > to this, is this normal? I do feel very relaxed afterwords which is good.

      This patient, who has been going to a shrink for 10 years, finally is convinced to take a holiday.
      Goes to Las Vegas and with some beautiful women wrapped around him, and pocket full of winnings from the blackjack, phones the shrink in New York and asks"

      "Am blissed out, maan.
      Why?"

      > Rhyanna

      --------