journal entry-Eve

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2002
      Resending
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Tony [mailto:tosime@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 6:00 PM
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Meditation Society of America] journal entry-Eve

      Hi Eve,

      Thanks for your post.

      I was wondering if anyone has some thoughts on what happens when we stop
      meditating for a period of time.

      I think we have noticed that when we start up again our sessions are not
      quite the same as when we stopped. Does that tell us anything about what
      happens to our minds when we stop meditating for some time? Does this tell
      us something about what happens to our minds when we meditate continuously
      (sessions not duration per session)for long periods?

      Cheers...Tony