Here you are

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2002
      It isn't easy to stop your mind. Raja Yoga is a method to do That.
      When the mind stops, the Truth becomes apparent. It isn't easy to
      surrender your ego. Bhakti yoga is a method to do That. When your ego
      goes, infinite divine unity surfaces. It isn't easy to stop acting
      selfishly. Karma yoga is a method to do That. When selfishness ends,
      undifferentiated selfless Love begins. It isn't easy to know who you
      are. Jnana yoga is a method to do That. Knowing who I AM ends all
      fear and real happiness presents itself. All these yogas meet in the
      same place. Here. It's OK to meditate to get here. It's OK to worship
      to get here. It's OK to act to get here. It's OK to ponder who I am
      to get here. Here, everything is, and is easy.