Nasrudin makes his own death bed and sleeps in it

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 9:19 AM
      Nasrudin had been slipping in and out of a
      coma for several months, yet his wife had stayed by his
      bedside every single day. One day, when he came to, he
      motioned for her to come nearer.
      As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of
      tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through
      the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to
      support me. When my business failed, you were there.
      When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the
      house, you stayed right here. When my health started
      failing, you were still by my side... You know what?"

      "What dear?" She gently asked, smiling as her heart
      began to fill with warmth.

      "I think you're bad luck."
    • judirhodes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 9:31 AM