Re: [Meditation Society of America] Children's books written by Judi:-)

  • Judi Rhodes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 6:47 AM
      Very funny! Here's another for your list:

      "Let's Ride Our Bikes Down To The Local Meditation Center and Watch The Teacher Squirm." :-)

      "You Were an Accident"

      "Strangers Have the Best Candy"

      "The Attention Deficit Disorder Association's Book of
      Wild Animals of North Amer- Hey! Let's Go Ride Our
      Bikes!"

      "When Mommy and Daddy Don't Know the Answer They Say God
      Did It"

      "Garfield Gets Feline Leukemia"

      "What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?"

      "Why can't Mr. Fork and Mrs. Electrical Socket be
      friends?"

      "Daddy Drinks Because You Cry"

      "Pop! Goes The Hamster....And Other Great Microwave
      Games"

      "The Boy Who Died from Eating All His Vegetables"

      "The Pop-up Book of Human Anatomy"

      "Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will"

      "The Care Bears Maul Some Campers and are Shot Dead"

      "How to Become The Dominant Military Power In Your
      Elementary School"

      "Controlling the playground: Respect through Fear"

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      What's new?