Re: devi and karta

  • devianandi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Melody"
      <melodyande@c...> wrote:
      > Hi devi and karta,
      >
      > You two seem to have a most unusual 'love-hate'
      > kind of thing going.
      >
      > You kind of remind me of a married couple
      > who have knock down fights one minute,
      >
      > and are making passionate love the next.
      >

      > How long have you two known each other?
      >
      > I get the idea you once were good friends?
      >
      > Melody

      devi: no love, no hate happening on my side, i met karta about 8-10
      months ago. we became friendly, she invited me to some clubs i
      invited her to mine, we started out a friendly realaionship then she
      turned on me,,,she seems to have taken on the role of my adversary, i
      say things that freak her out, like i believe in reincarnation and a
      creation theory,,,i say i am realized, she says i'm not. i have tried
      a few different approaches to get her to stop badgering, cursing at
      me and calling me names but she just wont stop, she just goes on and
      on an on..i think she has some deep seated mental problems,
      seriously...i would rather be stuck in a room with judy who seems to
      be a bit in control of her emotions or osama bin laden who has
      manners that miss manners couldn't find fault with..then stuck in a
      room with karta..if you get my drift..