how to start

  • smurthy48187
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2002
      i am always reading about meditation but cannot seem to start
      anywhere. have not found a good place to sit or posture. sitting on
      the ground is uncomfortable after 15 minutes. then there are the
      family noise. After 10 minutes, i lose interest. yet, i think about
      doing meditation all day. sometimes while driving, i feel like
      closing my eyes. at work, it is the same. while i feel compelled to
      meditate, i can't seem to do it. what's happening. let me know what
      i am doing wrong.