Re: Email questions about 3rd Eye and comments during meditation

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 19 , May 2, 2003
      > hi Karta:
      >
      > Could you post that Sabd Yoga meditation? I have a sound meditation
      > where the sound is always present and I can hear it even when talking
      > or listening. Is it similar to that? Even with it the fear of
      > possession bumped me many times.
      >
      > Bobby G.

      Hi Bobby here is the sound meditation
      page the second one by Kirpal if you
      click on onlinebooks than on Naam
      there is more to read about the sound
      and the third you find Gurdijeff
      movement diagram 'he taught a yoga-
      dance' like magick diagramm of steps
      and movements coordinated with emotions
      .. I have to look it up: he was
      initiated to and used the nadi-sound
      of Aum also. So is Keith Richards, Erick
      Clapton Shania Twain and many musicians
      it is a great tool in meditation

      <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/santmat/shabd-1.html>
      <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/santmat/kirpal.html>
      <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/2/sufiart.htm>

      Posession by the Aum, no I don't
      think so.

      Love, Karta
    • texasbg2000
      Message 2 of 19 , May 2, 2003
        <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
        > > hi Karta:
        > >
        > > Could you post that Sabd Yoga meditation? I have a sound
        meditation
        > > where the sound is always present and I can hear it even when
        talking
        > > or listening. Is it similar to that? Even with it the fear of
        > > possession bumped me many times.
        > >
        > > Bobby G.
        > >

        > Hi Bobby here is the sound meditation
        > page the second one by Kirpal if you
        > click on onlinebooks than on Naam
        > there is more to read about the sound
        > and the third you find Gurdijeff
        > movement diagram 'he taught a yoga-
        > dance' like magick diagramm of steps
        > and movements coordinated with emotions
        > .. I have to look it up: he was
        > initiated to and used the nadi-sound
        > of Aum also. So is Keith Richards, Erick
        > Clapton Shania Twain and many musicians
        > it is a great tool in meditation
        >
        > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/santmat/shabd-1.html>
        > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/santmat/kirpal.html>
        > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/2/sufiart.htm>
        >
        > Posession by the Aum, no I don't
        > think so.
        >
        > Love, Karta

        Thank you Karta, it is the same meditation I have been using.

        Probably the possession thing came out of my early Baptist training
        and movies.
        Love
        Bobby G.
        Message 3 of 19 , May 2, 2003
          "texasbg2000" <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
          snip
          Karta:
          > > Hi Bobby here is the sound meditation
          > > page the second one by Kirpal if you
          > > click on onlinebooks than on Naam
          > > there is more to read about the sound
          > > and the third you find Gurdijeff
          > > movement diagram 'he taught a yoga-
          > > dance' like magick diagramm of steps
          > > and movements coordinated with emotions
          > > .. I have to look it up: he was
          > > initiated to and used the nadi-sound
          > > of Aum also. So is Keith Richards, Erick
          > > Clapton Shania Twain and many musicians
          > > it is a great tool in meditation
          > >
          > > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/santmat/shabd-1.html>
          > > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/santmat/kirpal.html>
          > > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/2/sufiart.htm>
          > >
          > > Posession by the Aum, no I don't
          > > think so.
          > >
          > > Love, Karta

          Bobby G:
          > Thank you Karta, it is the same meditation I have been using.
          >
          > Probably the possession thing came out of my early Baptist training
          > and movies.
          > Love
          > Bobby G.

          Hi,
          The fear of possession may have a much earlier origion than movies or
          Baptist stuff. As a matter of fact, in may be in our very oldest and
          deepest genetic memories. In the days before fire, a caveman probably
          sat in the dark shaking with fear of the roars and growls of the
          predators roaming around outside. He very likely stuck his fingers in
          his ears, or plugged them up with dirt or whatever was handy, to shut
          out the terrifying sounds. This was the start of man looking within,
          and finding and listening to the inner "divine harmonies", "celestial
          choirs", and so on, that every religion and "way" has reported from
          that time on. Similarly, he would have likely become much more aware
          of his breath, and it is probable that this would have also been the
          start of the Soham meditation, and other pranayama techniques. And he
          also probably had his eyes shut tightly at different times and would
          have likely eventually focused on the 3rd eye area, and the inner
          door to cosmic vision would have opened. All of this would have led
          his newly evolved frontal lobe activity to start the enquiry
          into "Who am I?", What is this life about", and so on. And thus
          meditation began and continues until this very moment. So, how come
          they call it "New Age"?:-)
        • texasbg2000
          Message 4 of 19 , May 2, 2003
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > "texasbg2000" <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
            > snip
            > Karta:
            > > > Hi Bobby here is the sound meditation
            > > > page the second one by Kirpal if you
            > > > click on onlinebooks than on Naam
            > > > there is more to read about the sound
            > > > and the third you find Gurdijeff
            > > > movement diagram 'he taught a yoga-
            > > > dance' like magick diagramm of steps
            > > > and movements coordinated with emotions
            > > > .. I have to look it up: he was
            > > > initiated to and used the nadi-sound
            > > > of Aum also. So is Keith Richards, Erick
            > > > Clapton Shania Twain and many musicians
            > > > it is a great tool in meditation
            > > >
            > > > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/santmat/shabd-1.html>
            > > > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/santmat/kirpal.html>
            > > > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/2/sufiart.htm>
            > > >
            > > > Posession by the Aum, no I don't
            > > > think so.
            > > >
            > > > Love, Karta
            >
            > Bobby G:
            > > Thank you Karta, it is the same meditation I have been using.
            > >
            > > Probably the possession thing came out of my early Baptist
            training
            > > and movies.
            > > Love
            > > Bobby G.
            >
            > Hi,
            > The fear of possession may have a much earlier origion than movies
            or
            > Baptist stuff. As a matter of fact, in may be in our very oldest
            and
            > deepest genetic memories. In the days before fire, a caveman
            probably
            > sat in the dark shaking with fear of the roars and growls of the
            > predators roaming around outside. He very likely stuck his fingers
            in
            > his ears, or plugged them up with dirt or whatever was handy, to
            shut
            > out the terrifying sounds. This was the start of man looking
            within,
            > and finding and listening to the inner "divine
            harmonies", "celestial
            > choirs", and so on, that every religion and "way" has reported from
            > that time on. Similarly, he would have likely become much more
            aware
            > of his breath, and it is probable that this would have also been
            the
            > start of the Soham meditation, and other pranayama techniques. And
            he
            > also probably had his eyes shut tightly at different times and
            would
            > have likely eventually focused on the 3rd eye area, and the inner
            > door to cosmic vision would have opened. All of this would have led
            > his newly evolved frontal lobe activity to start the enquiry
            > into "Who am I?", What is this life about", and so on. And thus
            > meditation began and continues until this very moment. So, how come
            > they call it "New Age"?:-)
            > Peace and blessings,
            > Bob

            LOL. Yeah.

            At some point someone had to say "Egad, eureka! This is awesome!" I
            know I did. It was in Cincinatti.

            Bobby G.
          • satkartar7
            Message 5 of 19 , May 3, 2003
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_rep=
              ly@y...> wrote:
              > "texasbg2000" <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
              > snip
              > Karta:
              > > > Hi Bobby here is the sound meditation
              > > > page the second one by Kirpal if you
              > > > click on onlinebooks than on Naam
              > > > there is more to read about the sound
              > > > and the third you find Gurdijeff
              > > > movement diagram 'he taught a yoga-
              > > > dance' like magick diagramm of steps
              > > > and movements coordinated with emotions
              > > > .. I have to look it up: he was
              > > > initiated to and used the nadi-sound
              > > > of Aum also. So is Keith Richards, Erick
              > > > Clapton Shania Twain and many musicians
              > > > it is a great tool in meditation
              > > >
              > > > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/santmat/shabd-1.html>
              > > > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/santmat/kirpal.html>
              > > > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/2/sufiart.htm>
              > > >
              > > > Posession by the Aum, no I don't
              > > > think so.
              > > >
              > > > Love, Karta
              >
              > Bobby G:
              > > Thank you Karta, it is the same meditation I have been using.
              > >
              > > Probably the possession thing came out of my early Baptist training
              > > and movies.
              > > Love
              > > Bobby G.
              >
              > Hi,
              > The fear of possession may have a much earlier origion than movies or
              > Baptist stuff. As a matter of fact, in may be in our very oldest and
              > deepest genetic memories. In the days before fire, a caveman probably
              > sat in the dark shaking with fear of the roars and growls of the
              > predators roaming around outside. He very likely stuck his fingers in
              > his ears, or plugged them up with dirt or whatever was handy, to shut
              > out the terrifying sounds. This was the start of man looking within,
              > and finding and listening to the inner "divine harmonies", "celestial
              > choirs", and so on, that every religion and "way" has reported from
              > that time on. Similarly, he would have likely become much more aware
              > of his breath, and it is probable that this would have also been the
              > start of the Soham meditation, and other pranayama techniques. And he
              > also probably had his eyes shut tightly at different times and would
              > have likely eventually focused on the 3rd eye area, and the inner
              > door to cosmic vision would have opened. All of this would have led
              > his newly evolved frontal lobe activity to start the enquiry
              > into "Who am I?", What is this life about", and so on. And thus
              > meditation began and continues until this very moment. So, how come
              > they call it "New Age"?:-)
              > Peace and blessings,
              > Bob

              yes, fear is deep seated, Dam must
              know a lot about this.

              The just hatched from the eggs chiks
              have a memory already of the fear of
              a big-bird or eagle flying above them Experiment sowed that if the shadow o=
              a paper kyte is above them they run
              wild for cover chirping loudly

              Love, Karta