Question about finding happiness

    Message 1 of 197 , Nov 20, 2001
      Question:<br>I've been meditating for years and
      have had great visions and insights, but I'm not
      really any happier. What should I do?<br>Answer:<br>Just
      by mastering a meditation technique, you may gain
      tremendous experiences, but to grow spiritually and in
      happiness, you must learn a few not so secret secrets. As
      every religion tells us, those who act only for
      themselves suffer. Being selfless and acting with compassion
      and humility is a can't fail method to cease
      acquiring bad karma and to grow in truth, consciousness and
      bliss. When you are empty of egoistic desires, the
      universe will fill you with peace and happiness. And you
      will live happily after.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: