Re: [Meditation Society of America] From Email: The Truth

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1 5:18 PM
      Touching on the topic presented.

      Q WHO ARE YOU
      A I AM WHAT YOU SEE AND PERCIEVE

      Your also what I do not percieve.

      Q WHO AM I
      A ALL THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE

      I'm also what others percieve me to be. How infinite!

      Q DO YOU EXIST IN ME
      A YES AND NO
      Q DO I EXIST IN YOU
      A YES AND NO
      Q IF I CLOSE MY EYES I CANNOT SEE YOU
      A TRUE
      Q IF I CLOSE ALL MY SENSE OF PERCEPTION THEN I CANT
      PERCIEVE YOU
      A TRUE
      Q THEN FOR ME YOU ARE MY PERCEPTION
      A TRUE
      Q WHY DO I BREATHE
      A TO LIVE
      Q WHY DO I LIVE
      A BECAUSE YOU ARE ALIVE
      Q WHY AM I ALIVE
      A BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CONCIEVED YOU

      Hehe, I like this one!

      Q WHY DO I BREATHE
      A YOU DONT

      Ahhh, This not breathing but being breathed. How about
      this, to breath is automatic yet to breath is also
      reliant on a breathing entity, of which the entity
      knows of in and out breaths.

      Q I DONT UNDERSTAND ?OKAY DO I BREATHE
      A NO YOU DONT

      Q WHY DO YOU SAY SO WHEN I AM BREATHING?
      A BECAUSE TO BREATHE IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS.WHEN YOU
      WERE BORN YOU
      DID NOT DECIDE THAT I SHALL START BREATHING AND WHEN
      YOU ARE DYING
      THEN ALSO YOU CANT SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP MY
      BREADTH.YOU CANNOT
      SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP GREATHING AND LATER I WILL
      CONTINUE.

      I think the jury is still out on this one. Funny thing
      is, animals don't even know what breathing is to
      decide or not "in thought" to breath. So using logic
      to say one didn't decide to breath has no relevence.
      Breathing begins and ends in this stance taken.
      Breathing has no beginging, nor will it end, not in
      knowing or without knowing. It seems that most like to
      apply the loop only to certain concepts.

      Q THEN WHO BREATHES
      A THE ONE WHO LIVES
      Q SO ,I UNDERSTOOD THAT I AM NOT BREATHING BUT THEN I
      DO LIVE?
      A YES YOU LIVE BUT YOU ARE NOT BREATHING.
      Q DO YOU EXIST AS I SEE YOU
      A YES
      Q YOU MEAN ALL THE STARS THE SUN THE PLANETS AND ALL
      THE THINGS DO
      YOU EXIST AS THAT
      A YES ALL THAT AND ALL THAT IS CONCIEVABLE TO YOU.BUT
      AGAIN I AM
      ANSWERING THE QUESTION ONLY FOR YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

      Nice twist here. As to say the sun stars and what not
      would not exist if one didn't know of them.

      Q BUT FOR ME MY EXISTENCE IS WHAT MATTERS
      A TRUE

      Hehe, and still nobody care about this? How essential
      is it to KNOW this completely, why do people take
      things so personal? Cause it's all about them! In
      contrast, no one will care that it's about them.

      Q SO AS LONG AS I EXIST YOU ARE THERE AND IF I DIE
      THEN YOU ALSO
      CEASE TO EXIST
      A TRUE BUT ONLY FOR YOU

      How can one ever define truth as a truth, when a truth
      is equally false?

      Q SO LET ME CLEAR THIS THAT FOR INDIVIDUAL ME IF I
      LIVE THEN YOU
      LIVE
      A TRUE
      Q AND FOR ME IF I DIE THEN YOU ALSO DIE
      A TRUE
      Q AND MY BIRTH AND DEATH IS NOT IN MY HANDS
      A TRUE
      Q SO WE CAN SAY THAT YOU LIVE THROUGH ME
      A TRUE
      Q WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DIE
      A WHEN YOU LIVE, I LIVE THROUGH YOU AND WHEN YOU DIE
      ,YOU LIVE
      THROUGH ME UNDERSTAND THIS WELL FOR THIS IS THE
      ESSENCE AND I
      SHALL REPEAT AGAIN - WHEN YOU LIVE I LIVE THROUGH YOU
      AND WHEN YOU
      DIE YOU LIVE THROUGH ME.

      Ahh to live forever! How horrible! "Passing on" it
      seems, has a dual meaning, how ironic! Enjoying the
      loop...

      Thanks for sharing Bob
      Peace and Love

      http://search.yahoo.com