[Meditation Society of America] Re: From Email: The Truth

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2003
      "jeroen" <sphurna@y...> wrote:
      Jason Fishman

      > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
      >
      > Peace and Love
      >

      > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
      >

      > you can say that again! hehehe

      !!!!!! this is a show I can do without
      it is a good thing that there are
      only 120 members at the end of their
      Rope to enjoy this at the Ranch:

      as judi fucks her own self online
      with her own words and the peanut
      gallery is cheering on

      Karta

      > > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

      > > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
      > > >
      > > > Peace and Love
      > > >

      > > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
      >

      > you can say that again! hehehe
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2003
        Touching on the topic presented.

        Q WHO ARE YOU
        A I AM WHAT YOU SEE AND PERCIEVE

        Your also what I do not percieve.

        Q WHO AM I
        A ALL THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE

        I'm also what others percieve me to be. How infinite!

        Q DO YOU EXIST IN ME
        A YES AND NO
        Q DO I EXIST IN YOU
        A YES AND NO
        Q IF I CLOSE MY EYES I CANNOT SEE YOU
        A TRUE
        Q IF I CLOSE ALL MY SENSE OF PERCEPTION THEN I CANT
        PERCIEVE YOU
        A TRUE
        Q THEN FOR ME YOU ARE MY PERCEPTION
        A TRUE
        Q WHY DO I BREATHE
        A TO LIVE
        Q WHY DO I LIVE
        A BECAUSE YOU ARE ALIVE
        Q WHY AM I ALIVE
        A BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CONCIEVED YOU

        Hehe, I like this one!

        Q WHY DO I BREATHE
        A YOU DONT

        Ahhh, This not breathing but being breathed. How about
        this, to breath is automatic yet to breath is also
        reliant on a breathing entity, of which the entity
        knows of in and out breaths.

        Q I DONT UNDERSTAND ?OKAY DO I BREATHE
        A NO YOU DONT

        Q WHY DO YOU SAY SO WHEN I AM BREATHING?
        A BECAUSE TO BREATHE IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS.WHEN YOU
        WERE BORN YOU
        DID NOT DECIDE THAT I SHALL START BREATHING AND WHEN
        YOU ARE DYING
        THEN ALSO YOU CANT SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP MY
        BREADTH.YOU CANNOT
        SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP GREATHING AND LATER I WILL
        CONTINUE.

        I think the jury is still out on this one. Funny thing
        is, animals don't even know what breathing is to
        decide or not "in thought" to breath. So using logic
        to say one didn't decide to breath has no relevence.
        Breathing begins and ends in this stance taken.
        Breathing has no beginging, nor will it end, not in
        knowing or without knowing. It seems that most like to
        apply the loop only to certain concepts.

        Q THEN WHO BREATHES
        A THE ONE WHO LIVES
        Q SO ,I UNDERSTOOD THAT I AM NOT BREATHING BUT THEN I
        DO LIVE?
        A YES YOU LIVE BUT YOU ARE NOT BREATHING.
        Q DO YOU EXIST AS I SEE YOU
        A YES
        Q YOU MEAN ALL THE STARS THE SUN THE PLANETS AND ALL
        THE THINGS DO
        YOU EXIST AS THAT
        A YES ALL THAT AND ALL THAT IS CONCIEVABLE TO YOU.BUT
        AGAIN I AM
        ANSWERING THE QUESTION ONLY FOR YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

        Nice twist here. As to say the sun stars and what not
        would not exist if one didn't know of them.

        Q BUT FOR ME MY EXISTENCE IS WHAT MATTERS
        A TRUE

        Hehe, and still nobody care about this? How essential
        is it to KNOW this completely, why do people take
        things so personal? Cause it's all about them! In
        contrast, no one will care that it's about them.

        Q SO AS LONG AS I EXIST YOU ARE THERE AND IF I DIE
        THEN YOU ALSO
        CEASE TO EXIST
        A TRUE BUT ONLY FOR YOU

        How can one ever define truth as a truth, when a truth
        is equally false?

        Q SO LET ME CLEAR THIS THAT FOR INDIVIDUAL ME IF I
        LIVE THEN YOU
        LIVE
        A TRUE
        Q AND FOR ME IF I DIE THEN YOU ALSO DIE
        A TRUE
        Q AND MY BIRTH AND DEATH IS NOT IN MY HANDS
        A TRUE
        Q SO WE CAN SAY THAT YOU LIVE THROUGH ME
        A TRUE
        Q WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DIE
        A WHEN YOU LIVE, I LIVE THROUGH YOU AND WHEN YOU DIE
        ,YOU LIVE
        THROUGH ME UNDERSTAND THIS WELL FOR THIS IS THE
        ESSENCE AND I
        SHALL REPEAT AGAIN - WHEN YOU LIVE I LIVE THROUGH YOU
        AND WHEN YOU
        DIE YOU LIVE THROUGH ME.

        Ahh to live forever! How horrible! "Passing on" it
        seems, has a dual meaning, how ironic! Enjoying the
        loop...

        Thanks for sharing Bob
        Peace and Love

        http://search.yahoo.com