Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: From Email: The Truth

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2003
      --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
      > Jason Fishman
      > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > > > --- In
      > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
      > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
      > > > "judirhodes"

      > eh
      > > > Bob?

      > *experience*
      > > > is not it!

      > either.

      > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding
      > can
      > > > do whatever the
      > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor,
      > he
      > > > doesn't take it
      > > > seriously.
      > > >
      > > > Judi
      > >
      > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been
      > dating:)
      > >
      > > Peace and Love
      > >

      > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

      Unfortunatly for me, thats about all they think their
      good for. Fortunatly for me, I don't mind a good fuck.

      Peace and Love

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • satkartar7
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2003
        "jeroen" <sphurna@y...> wrote:
        Jason Fishman

        > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
        >
        > Peace and Love
        >

        > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
        >

        > you can say that again! hehehe

        !!!!!! this is a show I can do without
        it is a good thing that there are
        only 120 members at the end of their
        Rope to enjoy this at the Ranch:

        as judi fucks her own self online
        with her own words and the peanut
        gallery is cheering on

        Karta

        Message 3 of 17 , May 1, 2003
          Touching on the topic presented.

          Q WHO ARE YOU
          A I AM WHAT YOU SEE AND PERCIEVE

          Your also what I do not percieve.

          Q WHO AM I
          A ALL THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE

          I'm also what others percieve me to be. How infinite!

          Q DO YOU EXIST IN ME
          A YES AND NO
          Q DO I EXIST IN YOU
          A YES AND NO
          Q IF I CLOSE MY EYES I CANNOT SEE YOU
          A TRUE
          Q IF I CLOSE ALL MY SENSE OF PERCEPTION THEN I CANT
          PERCIEVE YOU
          A TRUE
          Q THEN FOR ME YOU ARE MY PERCEPTION
          A TRUE
          Q WHY DO I BREATHE
          A TO LIVE
          Q WHY DO I LIVE
          A BECAUSE YOU ARE ALIVE
          Q WHY AM I ALIVE
          A BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CONCIEVED YOU

          Hehe, I like this one!

          Q WHY DO I BREATHE
          A YOU DONT

          Ahhh, This not breathing but being breathed. How about
          this, to breath is automatic yet to breath is also
          reliant on a breathing entity, of which the entity
          knows of in and out breaths.

          Q I DONT UNDERSTAND ?OKAY DO I BREATHE
          A NO YOU DONT

          Q WHY DO YOU SAY SO WHEN I AM BREATHING?
          A BECAUSE TO BREATHE IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS.WHEN YOU
          WERE BORN YOU
          DID NOT DECIDE THAT I SHALL START BREATHING AND WHEN
          YOU ARE DYING
          THEN ALSO YOU CANT SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP MY
          BREADTH.YOU CANNOT
          SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP GREATHING AND LATER I WILL
          CONTINUE.

          I think the jury is still out on this one. Funny thing
          is, animals don't even know what breathing is to
          decide or not "in thought" to breath. So using logic
          to say one didn't decide to breath has no relevence.
          Breathing begins and ends in this stance taken.
          Breathing has no beginging, nor will it end, not in
          knowing or without knowing. It seems that most like to
          apply the loop only to certain concepts.

          Q THEN WHO BREATHES
          A THE ONE WHO LIVES
          Q SO ,I UNDERSTOOD THAT I AM NOT BREATHING BUT THEN I
          DO LIVE?
          A YES YOU LIVE BUT YOU ARE NOT BREATHING.
          Q DO YOU EXIST AS I SEE YOU
          A YES
          Q YOU MEAN ALL THE STARS THE SUN THE PLANETS AND ALL
          THE THINGS DO
          YOU EXIST AS THAT
          A YES ALL THAT AND ALL THAT IS CONCIEVABLE TO YOU.BUT
          AGAIN I AM
          ANSWERING THE QUESTION ONLY FOR YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

          Nice twist here. As to say the sun stars and what not
          would not exist if one didn't know of them.

          Q BUT FOR ME MY EXISTENCE IS WHAT MATTERS
          A TRUE

          Hehe, and still nobody care about this? How essential
          is it to KNOW this completely, why do people take
          things so personal? Cause it's all about them! In
          contrast, no one will care that it's about them.

          Q SO AS LONG AS I EXIST YOU ARE THERE AND IF I DIE
          THEN YOU ALSO
          CEASE TO EXIST
          A TRUE BUT ONLY FOR YOU

          How can one ever define truth as a truth, when a truth
          is equally false?

          Q SO LET ME CLEAR THIS THAT FOR INDIVIDUAL ME IF I
          LIVE THEN YOU
          LIVE
          A TRUE
          Q AND FOR ME IF I DIE THEN YOU ALSO DIE
          A TRUE
          Q AND MY BIRTH AND DEATH IS NOT IN MY HANDS
          A TRUE
          Q SO WE CAN SAY THAT YOU LIVE THROUGH ME
          A TRUE
          Q WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DIE
          A WHEN YOU LIVE, I LIVE THROUGH YOU AND WHEN YOU DIE
          ,YOU LIVE
          THROUGH ME UNDERSTAND THIS WELL FOR THIS IS THE
          ESSENCE AND I
          SHALL REPEAT AGAIN - WHEN YOU LIVE I LIVE THROUGH YOU
          AND WHEN YOU
          DIE YOU LIVE THROUGH ME.

          Ahh to live forever! How horrible! "Passing on" it
          seems, has a dual meaning, how ironic! Enjoying the
          loop...

          Thanks for sharing Bob
          Peace and Love

          http://search.yahoo.com