[Meditation Society of America] Re: From Email: The Truth

  • jeroen
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
      <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
      > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > > > "jodyrrr"
      > > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
      > > > "judirhodes"

      > > > Bob?

      > > > is not it!

      > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
      > > > do whatever the
      > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
      > > > doesn't take it
      > > > seriously.
      > > >
      > > > Judi
      > >
      > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
      > >
      > > Peace and Love
      > >

      > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

      you can say that again! hehehe
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2003
        --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
        > Jason Fishman
        > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
        > > > --- In
        > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
        > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
        > > > "judirhodes"

        > eh
        > > > Bob?

        > *experience*
        > > > is not it!

        > either.

        > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding
        > can
        > > > do whatever the
        > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor,
        > he
        > > > doesn't take it
        > > > seriously.
        > > >
        > > > Judi
        > >
        > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been
        > dating:)
        > >
        > > Peace and Love
        > >

        > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

        Unfortunatly for me, thats about all they think their
        good for. Fortunatly for me, I don't mind a good fuck.

        Peace and Love

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • satkartar7
        Message 3 of 17 , May 1, 2003
          "jeroen" <sphurna@y...> wrote:
          Jason Fishman

          > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
          >
          > Peace and Love
          >

          > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
          >

          > you can say that again! hehehe

          !!!!!! this is a show I can do without
          it is a good thing that there are
          only 120 members at the end of their
          Rope to enjoy this at the Ranch:

          as judi fucks her own self online
          with her own words and the peanut
          gallery is cheering on

          Karta

          Message 4 of 17 , May 1, 2003
            Touching on the topic presented.

            Q WHO ARE YOU
            A I AM WHAT YOU SEE AND PERCIEVE

            Your also what I do not percieve.

            Q WHO AM I
            A ALL THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE

            I'm also what others percieve me to be. How infinite!

            Q DO YOU EXIST IN ME
            A YES AND NO
            Q DO I EXIST IN YOU
            A YES AND NO
            Q IF I CLOSE MY EYES I CANNOT SEE YOU
            A TRUE
            Q IF I CLOSE ALL MY SENSE OF PERCEPTION THEN I CANT
            PERCIEVE YOU
            A TRUE
            Q THEN FOR ME YOU ARE MY PERCEPTION
            A TRUE
            Q WHY DO I BREATHE
            A TO LIVE
            Q WHY DO I LIVE
            A BECAUSE YOU ARE ALIVE
            Q WHY AM I ALIVE
            A BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CONCIEVED YOU

            Hehe, I like this one!

            Q WHY DO I BREATHE
            A YOU DONT

            Ahhh, This not breathing but being breathed. How about
            this, to breath is automatic yet to breath is also
            reliant on a breathing entity, of which the entity
            knows of in and out breaths.

            Q I DONT UNDERSTAND ?OKAY DO I BREATHE
            A NO YOU DONT

            Q WHY DO YOU SAY SO WHEN I AM BREATHING?
            A BECAUSE TO BREATHE IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS.WHEN YOU
            WERE BORN YOU
            DID NOT DECIDE THAT I SHALL START BREATHING AND WHEN
            YOU ARE DYING
            THEN ALSO YOU CANT SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP MY
            BREADTH.YOU CANNOT
            SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP GREATHING AND LATER I WILL
            CONTINUE.

            I think the jury is still out on this one. Funny thing
            is, animals don't even know what breathing is to
            decide or not "in thought" to breath. So using logic
            to say one didn't decide to breath has no relevence.
            Breathing begins and ends in this stance taken.
            Breathing has no beginging, nor will it end, not in
            knowing or without knowing. It seems that most like to
            apply the loop only to certain concepts.

            Q THEN WHO BREATHES
            A THE ONE WHO LIVES
            Q SO ,I UNDERSTOOD THAT I AM NOT BREATHING BUT THEN I
            DO LIVE?
            A YES YOU LIVE BUT YOU ARE NOT BREATHING.
            Q DO YOU EXIST AS I SEE YOU
            A YES
            Q YOU MEAN ALL THE STARS THE SUN THE PLANETS AND ALL
            THE THINGS DO
            YOU EXIST AS THAT
            A YES ALL THAT AND ALL THAT IS CONCIEVABLE TO YOU.BUT
            AGAIN I AM
            ANSWERING THE QUESTION ONLY FOR YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

            Nice twist here. As to say the sun stars and what not
            would not exist if one didn't know of them.

            Q BUT FOR ME MY EXISTENCE IS WHAT MATTERS
            A TRUE

            Hehe, and still nobody care about this? How essential
            is it to KNOW this completely, why do people take
            things so personal? Cause it's all about them! In
            contrast, no one will care that it's about them.

            Q SO AS LONG AS I EXIST YOU ARE THERE AND IF I DIE
            THEN YOU ALSO
            CEASE TO EXIST
            A TRUE BUT ONLY FOR YOU

            How can one ever define truth as a truth, when a truth
            is equally false?

            Q SO LET ME CLEAR THIS THAT FOR INDIVIDUAL ME IF I
            LIVE THEN YOU
            LIVE
            A TRUE
            Q AND FOR ME IF I DIE THEN YOU ALSO DIE
            A TRUE
            Q AND MY BIRTH AND DEATH IS NOT IN MY HANDS
            A TRUE
            Q SO WE CAN SAY THAT YOU LIVE THROUGH ME
            A TRUE
            Q WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DIE
            A WHEN YOU LIVE, I LIVE THROUGH YOU AND WHEN YOU DIE
            ,YOU LIVE
            THROUGH ME UNDERSTAND THIS WELL FOR THIS IS THE
            ESSENCE AND I
            SHALL REPEAT AGAIN - WHEN YOU LIVE I LIVE THROUGH YOU
            AND WHEN YOU
            DIE YOU LIVE THROUGH ME.

            Ahh to live forever! How horrible! "Passing on" it
            seems, has a dual meaning, how ironic! Enjoying the
            loop...

            Thanks for sharing Bob
            Peace and Love

            http://search.yahoo.com