[Meditation Society of America] Re: From Email: The Truth

  • judirhodes
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2003
      <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

      > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > > "jodyrrr"
      > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

      > > Bob?

      > > is not it!

      > > > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
      > > >
      > > > --jody.
      > >
      > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
      > > do whatever the
      > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
      > > doesn't take it
      > > seriously.
      > >
      > > Judi
      >
      > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
      >
      > Peace and Love

      ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
    • jeroen
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
        <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
        > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
        > > > "jodyrrr"
        > > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
        > > > "judirhodes"

        > > > Bob?

        > > > is not it!

        > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
        > > > do whatever the
        > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
        > > > doesn't take it
        > > > seriously.
        > > >
        > > > Judi
        > >
        > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
        > >
        > > Peace and Love
        > >

        > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

        you can say that again! hehehe
      • Jason Fishman
        Message 3 of 17 , May 1, 2003
          --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
          > Jason Fishman
          > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
          > > > --- In
          > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
          > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
          > > > "judirhodes"

          > eh
          > > > Bob?

          > *experience*
          > > > is not it!

          > either.

          > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding
          > can
          > > > do whatever the
          > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor,
          > he
          > > > doesn't take it
          > > > seriously.
          > > >
          > > > Judi
          > >
          > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been
          > dating:)
          > >
          > > Peace and Love
          > >

          > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

          Unfortunatly for me, thats about all they think their
          good for. Fortunatly for me, I don't mind a good fuck.

          Peace and Love

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • satkartar7
          Message 4 of 17 , May 1, 2003
            "jeroen" <sphurna@y...> wrote:
            Jason Fishman

            > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
            >
            > Peace and Love
            >

            > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
            >

            > you can say that again! hehehe

            !!!!!! this is a show I can do without
            it is a good thing that there are
            only 120 members at the end of their
            Rope to enjoy this at the Ranch:

            as judi fucks her own self online
            with her own words and the peanut
            gallery is cheering on

            Karta

            Message 5 of 17 , May 1, 2003
              Touching on the topic presented.

              Q WHO ARE YOU
              A I AM WHAT YOU SEE AND PERCIEVE

              Your also what I do not percieve.

              Q WHO AM I
              A ALL THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE

              I'm also what others percieve me to be. How infinite!

              Q DO YOU EXIST IN ME
              A YES AND NO
              Q DO I EXIST IN YOU
              A YES AND NO
              Q IF I CLOSE MY EYES I CANNOT SEE YOU
              A TRUE
              Q IF I CLOSE ALL MY SENSE OF PERCEPTION THEN I CANT
              PERCIEVE YOU
              A TRUE
              Q THEN FOR ME YOU ARE MY PERCEPTION
              A TRUE
              Q WHY DO I BREATHE
              A TO LIVE
              Q WHY DO I LIVE
              A BECAUSE YOU ARE ALIVE
              Q WHY AM I ALIVE
              A BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CONCIEVED YOU

              Hehe, I like this one!

              Q WHY DO I BREATHE
              A YOU DONT

              Ahhh, This not breathing but being breathed. How about
              this, to breath is automatic yet to breath is also
              reliant on a breathing entity, of which the entity
              knows of in and out breaths.

              Q I DONT UNDERSTAND ?OKAY DO I BREATHE
              A NO YOU DONT

              Q WHY DO YOU SAY SO WHEN I AM BREATHING?
              A BECAUSE TO BREATHE IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS.WHEN YOU
              WERE BORN YOU
              DID NOT DECIDE THAT I SHALL START BREATHING AND WHEN
              YOU ARE DYING
              THEN ALSO YOU CANT SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP MY
              BREADTH.YOU CANNOT
              SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP GREATHING AND LATER I WILL
              CONTINUE.

              I think the jury is still out on this one. Funny thing
              is, animals don't even know what breathing is to
              decide or not "in thought" to breath. So using logic
              to say one didn't decide to breath has no relevence.
              Breathing begins and ends in this stance taken.
              Breathing has no beginging, nor will it end, not in
              knowing or without knowing. It seems that most like to
              apply the loop only to certain concepts.

              Q THEN WHO BREATHES
              A THE ONE WHO LIVES
              Q SO ,I UNDERSTOOD THAT I AM NOT BREATHING BUT THEN I
              DO LIVE?
              A YES YOU LIVE BUT YOU ARE NOT BREATHING.
              Q DO YOU EXIST AS I SEE YOU
              A YES
              Q YOU MEAN ALL THE STARS THE SUN THE PLANETS AND ALL
              THE THINGS DO
              YOU EXIST AS THAT
              A YES ALL THAT AND ALL THAT IS CONCIEVABLE TO YOU.BUT
              AGAIN I AM
              ANSWERING THE QUESTION ONLY FOR YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

              Nice twist here. As to say the sun stars and what not
              would not exist if one didn't know of them.

              Q BUT FOR ME MY EXISTENCE IS WHAT MATTERS
              A TRUE

              Hehe, and still nobody care about this? How essential
              is it to KNOW this completely, why do people take
              things so personal? Cause it's all about them! In
              contrast, no one will care that it's about them.

              Q SO AS LONG AS I EXIST YOU ARE THERE AND IF I DIE
              THEN YOU ALSO
              CEASE TO EXIST
              A TRUE BUT ONLY FOR YOU

              How can one ever define truth as a truth, when a truth
              is equally false?

              Q SO LET ME CLEAR THIS THAT FOR INDIVIDUAL ME IF I
              LIVE THEN YOU
              LIVE
              A TRUE
              Q AND FOR ME IF I DIE THEN YOU ALSO DIE
              A TRUE
              Q AND MY BIRTH AND DEATH IS NOT IN MY HANDS
              A TRUE
              Q SO WE CAN SAY THAT YOU LIVE THROUGH ME
              A TRUE
              Q WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DIE
              A WHEN YOU LIVE, I LIVE THROUGH YOU AND WHEN YOU DIE
              ,YOU LIVE
              THROUGH ME UNDERSTAND THIS WELL FOR THIS IS THE
              ESSENCE AND I
              SHALL REPEAT AGAIN - WHEN YOU LIVE I LIVE THROUGH YOU
              AND WHEN YOU
              DIE YOU LIVE THROUGH ME.

              Ahh to live forever! How horrible! "Passing on" it
              seems, has a dual meaning, how ironic! Enjoying the
              loop...

              Thanks for sharing Bob
              Peace and Love

              http://search.yahoo.com