Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: From Email: The Truth

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2003
      --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
      > "jodyrrr"
      > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
      > "judirhodes"
      > > <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > > > Oh sheesh! Not another one! :-)
      > > >
      > > > Just can't get enough of these jerkwaters, eh
      > Bob?
      > > >
      > > > How many times I got to tell you, *experience*
      > is not it!
      > > >
      > > > You do the math! :-)
      > > >
      > > > Judi
      > >
      > > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
      > >
      > > --jody.
      >
      > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
      > do whatever the
      > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
      > doesn't take it
      > seriously.
      >
      > Judi

      Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)

      Peace and Love

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • judirhodes
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2003
        <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

        > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
        > > "jodyrrr"
        > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

        > > Bob?

        > > is not it!

        > > > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
        > > >
        > > > --jody.
        > >
        > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
        > > do whatever the
        > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
        > > doesn't take it
        > > seriously.
        > >
        > > Judi
        >
        > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
        >
        > Peace and Love

        ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
      • jeroen
        Message 3 of 17 , May 1, 2003
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
          <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
          > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
          > > > "jodyrrr"
          > > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
          > > > "judirhodes"

          > > > Bob?

          > > > is not it!

          > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
          > > > do whatever the
          > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
          > > > doesn't take it
          > > > seriously.
          > > >
          > > > Judi
          > >
          > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
          > >
          > > Peace and Love
          > >

          > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

          you can say that again! hehehe
        • Jason Fishman
          Message 4 of 17 , May 1, 2003
            --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
            > Jason Fishman
            > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
            > > > --- In
            > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
            > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
            > > > "judirhodes"

            > eh
            > > > Bob?

            > *experience*
            > > > is not it!

            > either.

            > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding
            > can
            > > > do whatever the
            > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor,
            > he
            > > > doesn't take it
            > > > seriously.
            > > >
            > > > Judi
            > >
            > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been
            > dating:)
            > >
            > > Peace and Love
            > >

            > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

            Unfortunatly for me, thats about all they think their
            good for. Fortunatly for me, I don't mind a good fuck.

            Peace and Love

            http://search.yahoo.com
          • satkartar7
            Message 5 of 17 , May 1, 2003
              "jeroen" <sphurna@y...> wrote:
              Jason Fishman

              > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
              >
              > Peace and Love
              >

              > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
              >

              > you can say that again! hehehe

              !!!!!! this is a show I can do without
              it is a good thing that there are
              only 120 members at the end of their
              Rope to enjoy this at the Ranch:

              as judi fucks her own self online
              with her own words and the peanut
              gallery is cheering on

              Karta

              Message 6 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                Touching on the topic presented.

                Q WHO ARE YOU
                A I AM WHAT YOU SEE AND PERCIEVE

                Your also what I do not percieve.

                Q WHO AM I
                A ALL THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE

                I'm also what others percieve me to be. How infinite!

                Q DO YOU EXIST IN ME
                A YES AND NO
                Q DO I EXIST IN YOU
                A YES AND NO
                Q IF I CLOSE MY EYES I CANNOT SEE YOU
                A TRUE
                Q IF I CLOSE ALL MY SENSE OF PERCEPTION THEN I CANT
                PERCIEVE YOU
                A TRUE
                Q THEN FOR ME YOU ARE MY PERCEPTION
                A TRUE
                Q WHY DO I BREATHE
                A TO LIVE
                Q WHY DO I LIVE
                A BECAUSE YOU ARE ALIVE
                Q WHY AM I ALIVE
                A BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CONCIEVED YOU

                Hehe, I like this one!

                Q WHY DO I BREATHE
                A YOU DONT

                Ahhh, This not breathing but being breathed. How about
                this, to breath is automatic yet to breath is also
                reliant on a breathing entity, of which the entity
                knows of in and out breaths.

                Q I DONT UNDERSTAND ?OKAY DO I BREATHE
                A NO YOU DONT

                Q WHY DO YOU SAY SO WHEN I AM BREATHING?
                A BECAUSE TO BREATHE IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS.WHEN YOU
                WERE BORN YOU
                DID NOT DECIDE THAT I SHALL START BREATHING AND WHEN
                YOU ARE DYING
                THEN ALSO YOU CANT SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP MY
                BREADTH.YOU CANNOT
                SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP GREATHING AND LATER I WILL
                CONTINUE.

                I think the jury is still out on this one. Funny thing
                is, animals don't even know what breathing is to
                decide or not "in thought" to breath. So using logic
                to say one didn't decide to breath has no relevence.
                Breathing begins and ends in this stance taken.
                Breathing has no beginging, nor will it end, not in
                knowing or without knowing. It seems that most like to
                apply the loop only to certain concepts.

                Q THEN WHO BREATHES
                A THE ONE WHO LIVES
                Q SO ,I UNDERSTOOD THAT I AM NOT BREATHING BUT THEN I
                DO LIVE?
                A YES YOU LIVE BUT YOU ARE NOT BREATHING.
                Q DO YOU EXIST AS I SEE YOU
                A YES
                Q YOU MEAN ALL THE STARS THE SUN THE PLANETS AND ALL
                THE THINGS DO
                YOU EXIST AS THAT
                A YES ALL THAT AND ALL THAT IS CONCIEVABLE TO YOU.BUT
                AGAIN I AM
                ANSWERING THE QUESTION ONLY FOR YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

                Nice twist here. As to say the sun stars and what not
                would not exist if one didn't know of them.

                Q BUT FOR ME MY EXISTENCE IS WHAT MATTERS
                A TRUE

                Hehe, and still nobody care about this? How essential
                is it to KNOW this completely, why do people take
                things so personal? Cause it's all about them! In
                contrast, no one will care that it's about them.

                Q SO AS LONG AS I EXIST YOU ARE THERE AND IF I DIE
                THEN YOU ALSO
                CEASE TO EXIST
                A TRUE BUT ONLY FOR YOU

                How can one ever define truth as a truth, when a truth
                is equally false?

                Q SO LET ME CLEAR THIS THAT FOR INDIVIDUAL ME IF I
                LIVE THEN YOU
                LIVE
                A TRUE
                Q AND FOR ME IF I DIE THEN YOU ALSO DIE
                A TRUE
                Q AND MY BIRTH AND DEATH IS NOT IN MY HANDS
                A TRUE
                Q SO WE CAN SAY THAT YOU LIVE THROUGH ME
                A TRUE
                Q WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DIE
                A WHEN YOU LIVE, I LIVE THROUGH YOU AND WHEN YOU DIE
                ,YOU LIVE
                THROUGH ME UNDERSTAND THIS WELL FOR THIS IS THE
                ESSENCE AND I
                SHALL REPEAT AGAIN - WHEN YOU LIVE I LIVE THROUGH YOU
                AND WHEN YOU
                DIE YOU LIVE THROUGH ME.

                Ahh to live forever! How horrible! "Passing on" it
                seems, has a dual meaning, how ironic! Enjoying the
                loop...

                Thanks for sharing Bob
                Peace and Love

                http://search.yahoo.com