Re: From Email: The Truth/Karta

  • Gene Poole
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2003
      "Judi Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:

      > Yo Judi,
      >
      > I would have thought (if I thought) that you would resonate well with
      > this writer's concepts and approach IE:
      >
      > "...Enlightenment I Want You To Shed All Presumed Knowledge About It.
      > As Understand One Thing Very Clearly- Meditation Is An Experience,Its
      > Not Something To Be Known -I Can Lead You To The Door But Only You
      > Can Enter. Please Understand Well-meditation Cannot Be Known If You
      > Are Learning Meditation Then You Are On The Wrong Path,You Cannot
      > Learn It-it Has To Be An Experience. It Will Be My Efforts To Lead You
      > To It. Only You Have To Be Ready.
      >
      > In This First Step Of Notes I Would Like To Explain To You In An Most
      > Easy Way What I Have Known So That You Can Understand-..."
      >
      > So, what Uunderstanding does this Experience seem without benefit to
      > you?:-)
      >
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob
      >
      > ******** No "benefit", no "experience". If there were, I'd be out selling it. :-)
      >
      > Judi
      >
      > ***********
      > Here's a doozie:
      >
      > > Have I ever told you about my Lobotomy Accelerated Enlightenment Method?
      >
      > ~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
      > As a matter of fact you have, only I know it as "Lobotomy Accelerated Method
      > of Enlightenment"... LAME for short!
      >
      > Their motto is: "I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front
      > of me!" :)
      >
      > Heh heh heh heh :)

      Hi Karta...

      As you can see, Judi is the ultimate 'hopeless case'.

      You have about as much chance of 'changing Judi' as
      you do, to move the Rock of Gibralter by farting!

      But you can change yourself, in regard to trying to
      're-ignite' the futile (yet admittedly entertaining)
      're-sendment' quallels here in MSA, by calling Judi
      names and trying to 'get her goat'.

      Truth is, Judi's 'goat' was the 'main course' at her
      'thanksgiving feast', many years ago.

      Of course, if you cannot 'get her goat', you can always
      lend your goat, to her. Although that probably is not
      a very productive idea...

      Spoken in love...

      ==Gene Poole==
    • satkartar7
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2003
        "Gene Poole" <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
        > "Judi Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
        > >

        > > Yo Judi,
        > >
        > > I would have thought (if I thought) that you would resonate well with
        > > this writer's concepts and approach IE:
        > >
        > > "...Enlightenment I Want You To Shed All Presumed Knowledge About It.
        > > As Understand One Thing Very Clearly- Meditation Is An Experience,Its
        > > Not Something To Be Known -I Can Lead You To The Door But Only You
        > > Can Enter. Please Understand Well-meditation Cannot Be Known If You
        > > Are Learning Meditation Then You Are On The Wrong Path,You Cannot
        > > Learn It-it Has To Be An Experience. It Will Be My Efforts To Lead You
        > > To It. Only You Have To Be Ready.
        > >
        > > In This First Step Of Notes I Would Like To Explain To You In An Most
        > > Easy Way What I Have Known So That You Can Understand-..."
        > >
        > > So, what Uunderstanding does this Experience seem without benefit to
        > > you?:-)
        > >
        > > Peace and blessings,
        > > Bob
        > >
        > > ******** No "benefit", no "experience". If there were, I'd be out selling it. :-)
        > >
        > > Judi
        > >
        > > ***********
        > > Here's a doozie:
        > >
        > > > Have I ever told you about my Lobotomy Accelerated Enlightenment Method?
        > >
        > > ~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
        > > As a matter of fact you have, only I know it as "Lobotomy Accelerated Method
        > > of Enlightenment"... LAME for short!
        > >
        > > Their motto is: "I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front
        > > of me!" :)
        > >
        > > Heh heh heh heh :)
        >
        > Hi Karta...
        >
        > As you can see, Judi is the ultimate 'hopeless case'.
        >
        > You have about as much chance of 'changing Judi' as
        > you do, to move the Rock of Gibralter by farting!
        >
        > But you can change yourself, in regard to trying to
        > 're-ignite' the futile (yet admittedly entertaining)
        > 're-sendment' quallels here in MSA, by calling Judi
        > names and trying to 'get her goat'.
        >
        > Truth is, Judi's 'goat' was the 'main course' at her
        > 'thanksgiving feast', many years ago.

        dear Gene,

        I am bored to correct lobotomised
        by alcohol fuckheads who are unable
        to *understand* and are stubborned
        like baggers hanging on to their
        mutated, old and borrowed oneliner
        horse-shit and do anything to be
        recognised and their sick ego to be acknowledged.

        > Of course, if you cannot 'get her goat', you can always
        > lend your goat, to her.

        I don't understand the goat analoge
        the Greeks are into that; not the
        Hungarians

        Love-Peace, Karta

        > Although that probably is not
        > a very productive idea...
        >

        > Spoken in love...
        >

        > ==Gene Poole==
      • Gene Poole
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2003
          "satkartar7" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:

          Gene had written:

          > > Of course, if you cannot 'get her goat', you can always
          > > lend your goat, to her.
          >

          > I don't understand the goat analoge
          > the Greeks are into that; not the
          > Hungarians
          >
          > Love-Peace, Karta

          The phrase 'to get her goat' is similar to:

          to jerk her chain

          to push her buttons

          to rattle her cage

          to pull her strings

          to taunt

          to provoke

          But more specifically, to 'get the goat' refers
          to the stubbornnes with which your opponent
          clings to a position; like a goat, will be nearly
          impossible to move, once it decides to resist.

          So, to confront in a certain way, is to know
          in advance, what reaction will be forthcoming;
          and so it is revealed, what reaction is desired,
          as a means to provoke someone to look foolish.

          ==Gene Poole==
        • Nina
          Message 4 of 9 , May 1, 2003
            <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
            > But more specifically, to 'get the goat' refers
            > to the stubbornnes with which your opponent
            > clings to a position; like a goat, will be nearly
            > impossible to move, once it decides to resist.
            >
            > So, to confront in a certain way, is to know
            > in advance, what reaction will be forthcoming;
            > and so it is revealed, what reaction is desired,
            > as a means to provoke someone to look foolish.
            >

            > ==Gene Poole==

            One may legitimately ask:

            Who is the fool?

            Nina
          • freyjartist
            Message 5 of 9 , May 1, 2003
              <murrkis@y...> wrote:
              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
              > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
              > > But more specifically, to 'get the goat' refers
              > > to the stubbornnes with which your opponent
              > > clings to a position; like a goat, will be nearly
              > > impossible to move, once it decides to resist.
              > >
              > > So, to confront in a certain way, is to know
              > > in advance, what reaction will be forthcoming;
              > > and so it is revealed, what reaction is desired,
              > > as a means to provoke someone to look foolish.
              > >

              > > ==Gene Poole==
              >
              > One may legitimately ask:
              >
              > Who is the fool?
              >
              > Nina

              Everybody plays the fool
              sometime...

              nina i liked your story about
              the symphony

              freyja
            • judirhodes
              Message 6 of 9 , May 2, 2003

                ******** I represent that remark!

                > Truth is, Judi's 'goat' was the 'main course' at her
                > 'thanksgiving feast', many years ago.

                ******** Aye-aye-aye - Cabrito! :-)

                Judi