Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: From Email: The Truth/Bob

  • Judi Rhodes
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2003
      Yo Judi,

      I would have thought (if I thought) that you would resonate well with
      this writer's concepts and approach IE:

      "...Enlightenment I Want You To Shed All Presumed Knowledge About It.
      As Understand One Thing Very Clearly- Meditation Is An Experience,Its
      Not Something To Be Known -I Can Lead You To The Door But Only You
      Can Enter. Please Understand Well-meditation Cannot Be Known If You
      Are Learning Meditation Then You Are On The Wrong Path,You Cannot
      Learn It-it Has To Be An Experience. It Will Be My Efforts To Lead You
      To It. Only You Have To Be Ready.

      In This First Step Of Notes I Would Like To Explain To You In An Most
      Easy Way What I Have Known So That You Can Understand-..."

      So, what Uunderstanding does this Experience seem without benefit to
      you?:-)

      ******** No "benefit", no "experience". If there were, I'd be out selling it. :-)

      Judi

    • Judi Rhodes
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2003
[...]

        ***********
        Here's a doozie:

        > Have I ever told you about my Lobotomy Accelerated Enlightenment Method?

        ~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
        As a matter of fact you have, only I know it as "Lobotomy Accelerated Method
        of Enlightenment"... LAME for short!

        Their motto is: "I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front
        of me!" :)

        Heh heh heh heh :)

      • Gene Poole
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2003
          "Judi Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:

          > Yo Judi,
          >
          > I would have thought (if I thought) that you would resonate well with
          > this writer's concepts and approach IE:
          >
          > "...Enlightenment I Want You To Shed All Presumed Knowledge About It.
          > As Understand One Thing Very Clearly- Meditation Is An Experience,Its
          > Not Something To Be Known -I Can Lead You To The Door But Only You
          > Can Enter. Please Understand Well-meditation Cannot Be Known If You
          > Are Learning Meditation Then You Are On The Wrong Path,You Cannot
          > Learn It-it Has To Be An Experience. It Will Be My Efforts To Lead You
          > To It. Only You Have To Be Ready.
          >
          > In This First Step Of Notes I Would Like To Explain To You In An Most
          > Easy Way What I Have Known So That You Can Understand-..."
          >
          > So, what Uunderstanding does this Experience seem without benefit to
          > you?:-)
          >
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob
          >
          > ******** No "benefit", no "experience". If there were, I'd be out selling it. :-)
          >
          > Judi
          >
          > ***********
          > Here's a doozie:
          >
          > > Have I ever told you about my Lobotomy Accelerated Enlightenment Method?
          >
          > ~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
          > As a matter of fact you have, only I know it as "Lobotomy Accelerated Method
          > of Enlightenment"... LAME for short!
          >
          > Their motto is: "I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front
          > of me!" :)
          >
          > Heh heh heh heh :)

          Hi Karta...

          As you can see, Judi is the ultimate 'hopeless case'.

          You have about as much chance of 'changing Judi' as
          you do, to move the Rock of Gibralter by farting!

          But you can change yourself, in regard to trying to
          're-ignite' the futile (yet admittedly entertaining)
          're-sendment' quallels here in MSA, by calling Judi
          names and trying to 'get her goat'.

          Truth is, Judi's 'goat' was the 'main course' at her
          'thanksgiving feast', many years ago.

          Of course, if you cannot 'get her goat', you can always
          lend your goat, to her. Although that probably is not
          a very productive idea...

          Spoken in love...

          ==Gene Poole==
        • Gene Poole
          Message 4 of 9 , May 1, 2003
            "Judi Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:

            > Yo Judi,
            >
            > I would have thought (if I thought) that you would resonate well with
            > this writer's concepts and approach IE:
            >
            > "...Enlightenment I Want You To Shed All Presumed Knowledge About It.
            > As Understand One Thing Very Clearly- Meditation Is An Experience,Its
            > Not Something To Be Known -I Can Lead You To The Door But Only You
            > Can Enter. Please Understand Well-meditation Cannot Be Known If You
            > Are Learning Meditation Then You Are On The Wrong Path,You Cannot
            > Learn It-it Has To Be An Experience. It Will Be My Efforts To Lead You
            > To It. Only You Have To Be Ready.
            >
            > In This First Step Of Notes I Would Like To Explain To You In An Most
            > Easy Way What I Have Known So That You Can Understand-..."
            >
            > So, what Uunderstanding does this Experience seem without benefit to
            > you?:-)
            >
            > Peace and blessings,
            > Bob
            >
            > ******** No "benefit", no "experience". If there were, I'd be out selling it. :-)
            >
            > Judi
            >
            > ***********
            > Here's a doozie:
            >
            > > Have I ever told you about my Lobotomy Accelerated Enlightenment Method?
            >
            > ~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
            > As a matter of fact you have, only I know it as "Lobotomy Accelerated Method
            > of Enlightenment"... LAME for short!
            >
            > Their motto is: "I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front
            > of me!" :)
            >
            > Heh heh heh heh :)

            Hi Karta...

            As you can see, Judi is the ultimate 'hopeless case'.

            You have about as much chance of 'changing Judi' as
            you do, to move the Rock of Gibralter by farting!

            But you can change yourself, in regard to trying to
            're-ignite' the futile (yet admittedly entertaining)
            're-sendment' quallels here in MSA, by calling Judi
            names and trying to 'get her goat'.

            Truth is, Judi's 'goat' was the 'main course' at her
            'thanksgiving feast', many years ago.

            Of course, if you cannot 'get her goat', you can always
            lend your goat, to her. Although that probably is not
            a very productive idea...

            Spoken in love...

            ==Gene Poole==
          • satkartar7
            Message 5 of 9 , May 1, 2003
              "Gene Poole" <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
              > "Judi Rhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
              > >

              > > Yo Judi,
              > >
              > > I would have thought (if I thought) that you would resonate well with
              > > this writer's concepts and approach IE:
              > >
              > > "...Enlightenment I Want You To Shed All Presumed Knowledge About It.
              > > As Understand One Thing Very Clearly- Meditation Is An Experience,Its
              > > Not Something To Be Known -I Can Lead You To The Door But Only You
              > > Can Enter. Please Understand Well-meditation Cannot Be Known If You
              > > Are Learning Meditation Then You Are On The Wrong Path,You Cannot
              > > Learn It-it Has To Be An Experience. It Will Be My Efforts To Lead You
              > > To It. Only You Have To Be Ready.
              > >
              > > In This First Step Of Notes I Would Like To Explain To You In An Most
              > > Easy Way What I Have Known So That You Can Understand-..."
              > >
              > > So, what Uunderstanding does this Experience seem without benefit to
              > > you?:-)
              > >
              > > Peace and blessings,
              > > Bob
              > >
              > > ******** No "benefit", no "experience". If there were, I'd be out selling it. :-)
              > >
              > > Judi
              > >
              > > ***********
              > > Here's a doozie:
              > >
              > > > Have I ever told you about my Lobotomy Accelerated Enlightenment Method?
              > >
              > > ~~~AllisonWonderland~~~:
              > > As a matter of fact you have, only I know it as "Lobotomy Accelerated Method
              > > of Enlightenment"... LAME for short!
              > >
              > > Their motto is: "I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front
              > > of me!" :)
              > >
              > > Heh heh heh heh :)
              >
              > Hi Karta...
              >
              > As you can see, Judi is the ultimate 'hopeless case'.
              >
              > You have about as much chance of 'changing Judi' as
              > you do, to move the Rock of Gibralter by farting!
              >
              > But you can change yourself, in regard to trying to
              > 're-ignite' the futile (yet admittedly entertaining)
              > 're-sendment' quallels here in MSA, by calling Judi
              > names and trying to 'get her goat'.
              >
              > Truth is, Judi's 'goat' was the 'main course' at her
              > 'thanksgiving feast', many years ago.

              dear Gene,

              I am bored to correct lobotomised
              by alcohol fuckheads who are unable
              to *understand* and are stubborned
              like baggers hanging on to their
              mutated, old and borrowed oneliner
              horse-shit and do anything to be
              recognised and their sick ego to be acknowledged.

              > Of course, if you cannot 'get her goat', you can always
              > lend your goat, to her.

              I don't understand the goat analoge
              the Greeks are into that; not the
              Hungarians

              Love-Peace, Karta

              > Although that probably is not
              > a very productive idea...
              >

              > Spoken in love...
              >

              > ==Gene Poole==
            • Gene Poole
              Message 6 of 9 , May 1, 2003
                "satkartar7" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:

                Gene had written:

                > > Of course, if you cannot 'get her goat', you can always
                > > lend your goat, to her.
                >

                > I don't understand the goat analoge
                > the Greeks are into that; not the
                > Hungarians
                >
                > Love-Peace, Karta

                The phrase 'to get her goat' is similar to:

                to jerk her chain

                to push her buttons

                to rattle her cage

                to pull her strings

                to taunt

                to provoke

                But more specifically, to 'get the goat' refers
                to the stubbornnes with which your opponent
                clings to a position; like a goat, will be nearly
                impossible to move, once it decides to resist.

                So, to confront in a certain way, is to know
                in advance, what reaction will be forthcoming;
                and so it is revealed, what reaction is desired,
                as a means to provoke someone to look foolish.

                ==Gene Poole==
              • Nina
                Message 7 of 9 , May 1, 2003
                  <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                  > But more specifically, to 'get the goat' refers
                  > to the stubbornnes with which your opponent
                  > clings to a position; like a goat, will be nearly
                  > impossible to move, once it decides to resist.
                  >
                  > So, to confront in a certain way, is to know
                  > in advance, what reaction will be forthcoming;
                  > and so it is revealed, what reaction is desired,
                  > as a means to provoke someone to look foolish.
                  >

                  > ==Gene Poole==

                  One may legitimately ask:

                  Who is the fool?

                  Nina
                • freyjartist
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 1, 2003
                    <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                    > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
                    > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                    > > But more specifically, to 'get the goat' refers
                    > > to the stubbornnes with which your opponent
                    > > clings to a position; like a goat, will be nearly
                    > > impossible to move, once it decides to resist.
                    > >
                    > > So, to confront in a certain way, is to know
                    > > in advance, what reaction will be forthcoming;
                    > > and so it is revealed, what reaction is desired,
                    > > as a means to provoke someone to look foolish.
                    > >

                    > > ==Gene Poole==
                    >
                    > One may legitimately ask:
                    >
                    > Who is the fool?
                    >
                    > Nina

                    Everybody plays the fool
                    sometime...

                    nina i liked your story about
                    the symphony

                    freyja
                  • judirhodes
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 2, 2003

                      ******** I represent that remark!

                      > Truth is, Judi's 'goat' was the 'main course' at her
                      > 'thanksgiving feast', many years ago.

                      ******** Aye-aye-aye - Cabrito! :-)

                      Judi