Re: From Email: The Truth/Bob

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2003
      > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
      >
      > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
      > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
      > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
      > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
      > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
      > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
      > benefit...
      >
      > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
      > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
      >
      > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
      >
      > Judi
      >

      > come of it Judi!!
      >
      > clear your head up and up-grade
      > ***** your mutated points
      >

      > !!!!!!! and learn to shut the fuck
      > up when you don't KNOW from *experince*
      > what the meditators talk about

      better yet: just GO to the end of
      your Rope and Ranch

      your mutated mis-understandings
      are polution here

      <shees>
      does idiot has a meaning for you?

      > > Karta
    • judirhodes
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2003
        <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
        > > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
        > >
        > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
        > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
        > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
        > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
        > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
        > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
        > > benefit...
        > >
        > > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*,
        for
        > > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
        > >
        > > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet
        accordinly.

        > > Judi
        > >

        > > come of it Judi!!
        > >
        > > clear your head up and up-grade
        > > ***** your mutated points
        > >

        > > !!!!!!! and learn to shut the fuck
        > > up when you don't KNOW from *experince*
        > > what the meditators talk about
        > >

        > better yet: just GO to the end of
        > your Rope and Ranch
        >
        > your mutated mis-understandings
        > are polution here
        >
        > <shees>
        > does idiot has a meaning for you?

        ******* No, does jealous and looking for attention have any meaning
        for you?

        I was born at night, but not LAST night Karta.

        Judi

        > > > Karta
      • Jason Fishman
        Message 3 of 17 , May 1, 2003
          --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
          > "jodyrrr"
          > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
          > "judirhodes"
          > > <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
          > > > Oh sheesh! Not another one! :-)
          > > >
          > > > Just can't get enough of these jerkwaters, eh
          > Bob?
          > > >
          > > > How many times I got to tell you, *experience*
          > is not it!
          > > >
          > > > You do the math! :-)
          > > >
          > > > Judi
          > >
          > > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
          > >
          > > --jody.
          >
          > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
          > do whatever the
          > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
          > doesn't take it
          > seriously.
          >
          > Judi

          Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)

          Peace and Love

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • judirhodes
          Message 4 of 17 , May 1, 2003
            <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

            > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
            > > "jodyrrr"
            > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

            > > Bob?

            > > is not it!

            > > > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
            > > >
            > > > --jody.
            > >
            > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
            > > do whatever the
            > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
            > > doesn't take it
            > > seriously.
            > >
            > > Judi
            >
            > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
            >
            > Peace and Love

            ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
          • jeroen
            Message 5 of 17 , May 1, 2003
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
              <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
              > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
              > > > "jodyrrr"
              > > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
              > > > "judirhodes"

              > > > Bob?

              > > > is not it!

              > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
              > > > do whatever the
              > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
              > > > doesn't take it
              > > > seriously.
              > > >
              > > > Judi
              > >
              > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
              > >
              > > Peace and Love
              > >

              > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

              you can say that again! hehehe
            • Jason Fishman
              Message 6 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
                > Jason Fishman
                > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                > > > --- In
                > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                > > > "judirhodes"

                > eh
                > > > Bob?

                > *experience*
                > > > is not it!

                > either.

                > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding
                > can
                > > > do whatever the
                > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor,
                > he
                > > > doesn't take it
                > > > seriously.
                > > >
                > > > Judi
                > >
                > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been
                > dating:)
                > >
                > > Peace and Love
                > >

                > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

                Unfortunatly for me, thats about all they think their
                good for. Fortunatly for me, I don't mind a good fuck.

                Peace and Love

                http://search.yahoo.com
              • satkartar7
                Message 7 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                  "jeroen" <sphurna@y...> wrote:
                  Jason Fishman

                  > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
                  >
                  > Peace and Love
                  >

                  > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
                  >

                  > you can say that again! hehehe

                  !!!!!! this is a show I can do without
                  it is a good thing that there are
                  only 120 members at the end of their
                  Rope to enjoy this at the Ranch:

                  as judi fucks her own self online
                  with her own words and the peanut
                  gallery is cheering on

                  Karta

                  Message 8 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                    Touching on the topic presented.

                    Q WHO ARE YOU
                    A I AM WHAT YOU SEE AND PERCIEVE

                    Your also what I do not percieve.

                    Q WHO AM I
                    A ALL THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE

                    I'm also what others percieve me to be. How infinite!

                    Q DO YOU EXIST IN ME
                    A YES AND NO
                    Q DO I EXIST IN YOU
                    A YES AND NO
                    Q IF I CLOSE MY EYES I CANNOT SEE YOU
                    A TRUE
                    Q IF I CLOSE ALL MY SENSE OF PERCEPTION THEN I CANT
                    PERCIEVE YOU
                    A TRUE
                    Q THEN FOR ME YOU ARE MY PERCEPTION
                    A TRUE
                    Q WHY DO I BREATHE
                    A TO LIVE
                    Q WHY DO I LIVE
                    A BECAUSE YOU ARE ALIVE
                    Q WHY AM I ALIVE
                    A BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CONCIEVED YOU

                    Hehe, I like this one!

                    Q WHY DO I BREATHE
                    A YOU DONT

                    Ahhh, This not breathing but being breathed. How about
                    this, to breath is automatic yet to breath is also
                    reliant on a breathing entity, of which the entity
                    knows of in and out breaths.

                    Q I DONT UNDERSTAND ?OKAY DO I BREATHE
                    A NO YOU DONT

                    Q WHY DO YOU SAY SO WHEN I AM BREATHING?
                    A BECAUSE TO BREATHE IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS.WHEN YOU
                    WERE BORN YOU
                    DID NOT DECIDE THAT I SHALL START BREATHING AND WHEN
                    YOU ARE DYING
                    THEN ALSO YOU CANT SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP MY
                    BREADTH.YOU CANNOT
                    SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP GREATHING AND LATER I WILL
                    CONTINUE.

                    I think the jury is still out on this one. Funny thing
                    is, animals don't even know what breathing is to
                    decide or not "in thought" to breath. So using logic
                    to say one didn't decide to breath has no relevence.
                    Breathing begins and ends in this stance taken.
                    Breathing has no beginging, nor will it end, not in
                    knowing or without knowing. It seems that most like to
                    apply the loop only to certain concepts.

                    Q THEN WHO BREATHES
                    A THE ONE WHO LIVES
                    Q SO ,I UNDERSTOOD THAT I AM NOT BREATHING BUT THEN I
                    DO LIVE?
                    A YES YOU LIVE BUT YOU ARE NOT BREATHING.
                    Q DO YOU EXIST AS I SEE YOU
                    A YES
                    Q YOU MEAN ALL THE STARS THE SUN THE PLANETS AND ALL
                    THE THINGS DO
                    YOU EXIST AS THAT
                    A YES ALL THAT AND ALL THAT IS CONCIEVABLE TO YOU.BUT
                    AGAIN I AM
                    ANSWERING THE QUESTION ONLY FOR YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

                    Nice twist here. As to say the sun stars and what not
                    would not exist if one didn't know of them.

                    Q BUT FOR ME MY EXISTENCE IS WHAT MATTERS
                    A TRUE

                    Hehe, and still nobody care about this? How essential
                    is it to KNOW this completely, why do people take
                    things so personal? Cause it's all about them! In
                    contrast, no one will care that it's about them.

                    Q SO AS LONG AS I EXIST YOU ARE THERE AND IF I DIE
                    THEN YOU ALSO
                    CEASE TO EXIST
                    A TRUE BUT ONLY FOR YOU

                    How can one ever define truth as a truth, when a truth
                    is equally false?

                    Q SO LET ME CLEAR THIS THAT FOR INDIVIDUAL ME IF I
                    LIVE THEN YOU
                    LIVE
                    A TRUE
                    Q AND FOR ME IF I DIE THEN YOU ALSO DIE
                    A TRUE
                    Q AND MY BIRTH AND DEATH IS NOT IN MY HANDS
                    A TRUE
                    Q SO WE CAN SAY THAT YOU LIVE THROUGH ME
                    A TRUE
                    Q WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DIE
                    A WHEN YOU LIVE, I LIVE THROUGH YOU AND WHEN YOU DIE
                    ,YOU LIVE
                    THROUGH ME UNDERSTAND THIS WELL FOR THIS IS THE
                    ESSENCE AND I
                    SHALL REPEAT AGAIN - WHEN YOU LIVE I LIVE THROUGH YOU
                    AND WHEN YOU
                    DIE YOU LIVE THROUGH ME.

                    Ahh to live forever! How horrible! "Passing on" it
                    seems, has a dual meaning, how ironic! Enjoying the
                    loop...

                    Thanks for sharing Bob
                    Peace and Love

                    http://search.yahoo.com