Nasrudin on Experience and Understanding

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2003
      Nasrudin was asked what is more important...the experiences one has or
      the understanding of them. He replied:
      "I have understood, in my experience, that there is nothing to
      understand and everything to experience, and nothing to experience and
      everything to understand. I hope you experience understanding of this."
    • satkartar7
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Nasrudin was asked what is more important...the experiences one has or
        > the understanding of them. He replied:
        > "I have understood, in my experience, that there is nothing to
        > understand and everything to experience, and nothing to experience and
        > everything to understand.

        we are with you Bob,

        Judi is the only one who killed
        her brain-cells on scotch and is
        unable to hold the *right*
        *understanding*

        Peace, Karta

        >I hope you experience understanding of this."
      • freyjartist
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2003
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Nasrudin was asked what is more important...the experiences one has
          or
          > the understanding of them. He replied:
          > "I have understood, in my experience, that there is nothing to
          > understand and everything to experience, and nothing to experience
          and
          > everything to understand. I hope you experience understanding of
          this."

          Wonderful!!
        • Jason Fishman
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2003
            --- freyjartist <freyjartist@...> wrote:
            > medit8ionsociety
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > Nasrudin was asked what is more important...the
            > experiences one has
            > or
            > > the understanding of them. He replied:
            > > "I have understood, in my experience, that there
            > is nothing to
            > > understand and everything to experience, and
            > nothing to experience
            > and
            > > everything to understand. I hope you experience
            > understanding of
            > this."
            >

            > Wonderful!!

            I wonder why this loop sounds better then any other
            loop? hehe

            Being loopey

            Peace and Love

            http://search.yahoo.com
          • freyjartist
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2003
              <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

              > --- freyjartist <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
              > > medit8ionsociety
              > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > > Nasrudin was asked what is more important...the
              > > experiences one has
              > > or
              > > > the understanding of them. He replied:
              > > > "I have understood, in my experience, that there
              > > is nothing to
              > > > understand and everything to experience, and
              > > nothing to experience
              > > and
              > > > everything to understand. I hope you experience
              > > understanding of
              > > this."
              > >

              > > Wonderful!!
              >
              > I wonder why this loop sounds better then any other
              > loop? hehe

              Because Nasrudin said it, hehe

              > Being loopey

              and silly, as usual