Re: From Email: The Truth/Bob

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "satkartar7" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
      > > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
      > > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
      > > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
      > > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
      > > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
      > > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
      > > > benefit...
      > > >
      > > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
      > > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
      > >
      > > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
      > >
      > > Judi
      >

      > come of it Judi!!
      >
      > clear your head up and up-grade
      > ***** your mutated points

      !!!!!!! and learn to shut the fuck
      up when you don't KNOW from *experince*
      what the meditators talk about

      > Karta
    • satkartar7
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2003
        > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
        >
        > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
        > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
        > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
        > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
        > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
        > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
        > benefit...
        >
        > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
        > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
        >
        > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
        >
        > Judi
        >

        > come of it Judi!!
        >
        > clear your head up and up-grade
        > ***** your mutated points
        >

        > !!!!!!! and learn to shut the fuck
        > up when you don't KNOW from *experince*
        > what the meditators talk about

        better yet: just GO to the end of
        your Rope and Ranch

        your mutated mis-understandings
        are polution here

        <shees>
        does idiot has a meaning for you?

        > > Karta
      • judirhodes
        Message 3 of 17 , May 1, 2003
          <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
          > > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
          > >
          > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
          > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
          > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
          > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
          > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
          > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
          > > benefit...
          > >
          > > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*,
          for
          > > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
          > >
          > > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet
          accordinly.

          > > Judi
          > >

          > > come of it Judi!!
          > >
          > > clear your head up and up-grade
          > > ***** your mutated points
          > >

          > > !!!!!!! and learn to shut the fuck
          > > up when you don't KNOW from *experince*
          > > what the meditators talk about
          > >

          > better yet: just GO to the end of
          > your Rope and Ranch
          >
          > your mutated mis-understandings
          > are polution here
          >
          > <shees>
          > does idiot has a meaning for you?

          ******* No, does jealous and looking for attention have any meaning
          for you?

          I was born at night, but not LAST night Karta.

          Judi

          > > > Karta
        • Jason Fishman
          Message 4 of 17 , May 1, 2003
            --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
            > "jodyrrr"
            > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
            > "judirhodes"
            > > <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
            > > > Oh sheesh! Not another one! :-)
            > > >
            > > > Just can't get enough of these jerkwaters, eh
            > Bob?
            > > >
            > > > How many times I got to tell you, *experience*
            > is not it!
            > > >
            > > > You do the math! :-)
            > > >
            > > > Judi
            > >
            > > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
            > >
            > > --jody.
            >
            > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
            > do whatever the
            > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
            > doesn't take it
            > seriously.
            >
            > Judi

            Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)

            Peace and Love

            http://search.yahoo.com
          • judirhodes
            Message 5 of 17 , May 1, 2003
              <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

              > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
              > > "jodyrrr"
              > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

              > > Bob?

              > > is not it!

              > > > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
              > > >
              > > > --jody.
              > >
              > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
              > > do whatever the
              > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
              > > doesn't take it
              > > seriously.
              > >
              > > Judi
              >
              > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
              >
              > Peace and Love

              ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
            • jeroen
              Message 6 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
                > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                > > > "jodyrrr"
                > > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                > > > "judirhodes"

                > > > Bob?

                > > > is not it!

                > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
                > > > do whatever the
                > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
                > > > doesn't take it
                > > > seriously.
                > > >
                > > > Judi
                > >
                > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
                > >
                > > Peace and Love
                > >

                > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

                you can say that again! hehehe
              • Jason Fishman
                Message 7 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                  --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
                  > Jason Fishman
                  > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                  > > > --- In
                  > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                  > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                  > > > "judirhodes"

                  > eh
                  > > > Bob?

                  > *experience*
                  > > > is not it!

                  > either.

                  > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding
                  > can
                  > > > do whatever the
                  > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor,
                  > he
                  > > > doesn't take it
                  > > > seriously.
                  > > >
                  > > > Judi
                  > >
                  > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been
                  > dating:)
                  > >
                  > > Peace and Love
                  > >

                  > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

                  Unfortunatly for me, thats about all they think their
                  good for. Fortunatly for me, I don't mind a good fuck.

                  Peace and Love

                  http://search.yahoo.com
                • satkartar7
                  Message 8 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                    "jeroen" <sphurna@y...> wrote:
                    Jason Fishman

                    > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
                    >
                    > Peace and Love
                    >

                    > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
                    >

                    > you can say that again! hehehe

                    !!!!!! this is a show I can do without
                    it is a good thing that there are
                    only 120 members at the end of their
                    Rope to enjoy this at the Ranch:

                    as judi fucks her own self online
                    with her own words and the peanut
                    gallery is cheering on

                    Karta

                    Message 9 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                      Touching on the topic presented.

                      Q WHO ARE YOU
                      A I AM WHAT YOU SEE AND PERCIEVE

                      Your also what I do not percieve.

                      Q WHO AM I
                      A ALL THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE

                      I'm also what others percieve me to be. How infinite!

                      Q DO YOU EXIST IN ME
                      A YES AND NO
                      Q DO I EXIST IN YOU
                      A YES AND NO
                      Q IF I CLOSE MY EYES I CANNOT SEE YOU
                      A TRUE
                      Q IF I CLOSE ALL MY SENSE OF PERCEPTION THEN I CANT
                      PERCIEVE YOU
                      A TRUE
                      Q THEN FOR ME YOU ARE MY PERCEPTION
                      A TRUE
                      Q WHY DO I BREATHE
                      A TO LIVE
                      Q WHY DO I LIVE
                      A BECAUSE YOU ARE ALIVE
                      Q WHY AM I ALIVE
                      A BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CONCIEVED YOU

                      Hehe, I like this one!

                      Q WHY DO I BREATHE
                      A YOU DONT

                      Ahhh, This not breathing but being breathed. How about
                      this, to breath is automatic yet to breath is also
                      reliant on a breathing entity, of which the entity
                      knows of in and out breaths.

                      Q I DONT UNDERSTAND ?OKAY DO I BREATHE
                      A NO YOU DONT

                      Q WHY DO YOU SAY SO WHEN I AM BREATHING?
                      A BECAUSE TO BREATHE IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS.WHEN YOU
                      WERE BORN YOU
                      DID NOT DECIDE THAT I SHALL START BREATHING AND WHEN
                      YOU ARE DYING
                      THEN ALSO YOU CANT SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP MY
                      BREADTH.YOU CANNOT
                      SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP GREATHING AND LATER I WILL
                      CONTINUE.

                      I think the jury is still out on this one. Funny thing
                      is, animals don't even know what breathing is to
                      decide or not "in thought" to breath. So using logic
                      to say one didn't decide to breath has no relevence.
                      Breathing begins and ends in this stance taken.
                      Breathing has no beginging, nor will it end, not in
                      knowing or without knowing. It seems that most like to
                      apply the loop only to certain concepts.

                      Q THEN WHO BREATHES
                      A THE ONE WHO LIVES
                      Q SO ,I UNDERSTOOD THAT I AM NOT BREATHING BUT THEN I
                      DO LIVE?
                      A YES YOU LIVE BUT YOU ARE NOT BREATHING.
                      Q DO YOU EXIST AS I SEE YOU
                      A YES
                      Q YOU MEAN ALL THE STARS THE SUN THE PLANETS AND ALL
                      THE THINGS DO
                      YOU EXIST AS THAT
                      A YES ALL THAT AND ALL THAT IS CONCIEVABLE TO YOU.BUT
                      AGAIN I AM
                      ANSWERING THE QUESTION ONLY FOR YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

                      Nice twist here. As to say the sun stars and what not
                      would not exist if one didn't know of them.

                      Q BUT FOR ME MY EXISTENCE IS WHAT MATTERS
                      A TRUE

                      Hehe, and still nobody care about this? How essential
                      is it to KNOW this completely, why do people take
                      things so personal? Cause it's all about them! In
                      contrast, no one will care that it's about them.

                      Q SO AS LONG AS I EXIST YOU ARE THERE AND IF I DIE
                      THEN YOU ALSO
                      CEASE TO EXIST
                      A TRUE BUT ONLY FOR YOU

                      How can one ever define truth as a truth, when a truth
                      is equally false?

                      Q SO LET ME CLEAR THIS THAT FOR INDIVIDUAL ME IF I
                      LIVE THEN YOU
                      LIVE
                      A TRUE
                      Q AND FOR ME IF I DIE THEN YOU ALSO DIE
                      A TRUE
                      Q AND MY BIRTH AND DEATH IS NOT IN MY HANDS
                      A TRUE
                      Q SO WE CAN SAY THAT YOU LIVE THROUGH ME
                      A TRUE
                      Q WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DIE
                      A WHEN YOU LIVE, I LIVE THROUGH YOU AND WHEN YOU DIE
                      ,YOU LIVE
                      THROUGH ME UNDERSTAND THIS WELL FOR THIS IS THE
                      ESSENCE AND I
                      SHALL REPEAT AGAIN - WHEN YOU LIVE I LIVE THROUGH YOU
                      AND WHEN YOU
                      DIE YOU LIVE THROUGH ME.

                      Ahh to live forever! How horrible! "Passing on" it
                      seems, has a dual meaning, how ironic! Enjoying the
                      loop...

                      Thanks for sharing Bob
                      Peace and Love

                      http://search.yahoo.com