Re: From Email: The Truth

  • judirhodes
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1 8:57 AM
      <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
      > <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > > Oh sheesh! Not another one! :-)
      > >
      > > Just can't get enough of these jerkwaters, eh Bob?
      > >
      > > How many times I got to tell you, *experience* is not it!
      > >
      > > You do the math! :-)
      > >
      > > Judi
      >
      > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
      >
      > --jody.

      ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can do whatever the
      hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he doesn't take it
      seriously.

      Judi
    • Gene Poole
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1 9:28 AM
        medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Dear Members (and lurkers:-),
        > I mentioned previously that we get lots of emails dealing with
        > meditation. I'm posting a sample of one type that came in this
        > morning, that claims to have "The Truth". We have received lots of
        > similar ones, and if you guys feel it would be beneficial, I'll post
        > some of them, and continue to do so.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        Bob,

        Thanks... this is really great.

        It seems that the writer may have learned
        English as a second language; in that regard,
        his assertion that 'you cannot learn meditation'
        (you can't get there from here) must be taken
        to mean 'you are not meditating unless you
        are meditating'. His point is taken, if that is
        indeed his point.

        My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
        identical with that portrayed by the writer,
        and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
        most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
        the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
        this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
        benefit...

        Bob, if you correspond with this writer, please
        suggest to NOT use ALL CAPS in future offerings.

        Below I have pasted a rework of the original,
        changed the 'ALL CAPS' to 'Word Caps', fixed
        some spelling and formatting. I suggest that
        if you want the original writers email address
        to be visible, use this format:

        originalwriter[at]hisISP.net

        The Yahoo system hides actual addresses, the
        '@' symbol being the trigger for that.

        Thanks, Bob. And yes, please keep
        posting letters like this...

        ==Gene Poole==

        ~~~~~ begin paste of modified posting ~~~~~

        Dear Readers,

        In My Personal Search For The Truth I Have Found That The Truth Is In
        Yourself. Being Into An Job As A Sailor I Had Travelled All Over The
        World Known All People And Tried To Find Out The Inner Meanings To
        Existence. But I Found It In The Footsteps Of Himalyas In My Home
        Town In India.

        Once The Bliss Has Dawned On You There Comes A Feeling Of Spreading
        It And That's What I Want To Do.

        Before Explaining What Meditation Actually Is And What Can Lead To
        Enlightenment I Want You To Shed All Presumed Knowledge About It.
        As Understand One Thing Very Clearly- Meditation Is An Experience,Its
        Not Something To Be Known -I Can Lead You To The Door But Only You
        Can Enter. Please Understand Well-meditation Cannot Be Known If You
        Are Learning Meditation Then You Are On The Wrong Path,You Cannot
        Learn It-it Has To Be An Experience. It Will Be My Efforts To Lead You
        To It. Only You Have To Be Ready.

        In This First Step Of Notes I Would Like To Explain To You In An Most
        Easy Way What I Have Known So That You Can Understand- In The
        Conversation That Follows I Have Tried To Convey The Knowledge That
        Has Been Conveyed To Me. Remember Knowledge Is A River Ever-flowing
        All Around And I Am Only A Source Through Which It Has Chosen To
        Flow. Here I Have Tried To Assure You The Existence Of The Higher
        Self So Your Search For The Inner Self Strengthens I Am Sure Some Of
        You Are Well Versed With The Word ?Brahman? If Not Then It Means All
        Of Creation And All Existence Irrespective Of The Fact That You Can
        Perceive It Or Not.

        Talks With Brahman (Answerer Here)

        Q Who Are You
        A I Am What You See And Perceive

        Q Who Am I
        A All That You Know You Are

        Q Do You Exist In Me
        A Yes And No

        Q Do I Exist In You
        A Yes And No

        Q If I Close My Eyes I Cannot See You
        A True

        Q If I Close All My Sense Of Perception Then I Cant Perceive You
        A True

        Q Then For Me You Are My Perception
        A True

        Q Why Do I Breathe
        A To Live

        Q Why Do I Live
        A Because You Are Alive

        Q Why Am I Alive
        A Because Of The People Who Concieved You

        Q Why Do I Breathe
        A You Dont

        Q I Don't Understand? Okay Do I Breathe
        A No You Don't

        Q Why Do You Say So When I Am Breathing?
        A Because To Breathe Is Not In Your Hands. When You Were Born You Did
        Not Decide That I Shall Start Breathing And When You Are Dying Then
        Also You Cant Say That Now I Shall Stop My Breadth. You Cannot Say
        That Now I Shall Stop Breathing And Later I Will Continue.

        Q Then Who Breathes
        A The One Who Lives

        Q So ,i Understood That I Am Not Breathing But Then I Do Live?
        A Yes You Live But You Are Not Breathing.

        Q Do You Exist As I See You
        A Yes

        Q You Mean All The Stars The Sun The Planets And All The Things Do
        You Exist As That
        A Yes All That And All That Is Conceivable To You. But Again I Am
        Answering The Question Only For You As An Individual.

        Q But For Me My Existence Is What Matters
        A True

        Q So As Long As I Exist You Are There And If I Die Then You Also Cease To Exist
        A True But Only For You

        Q So Let Me Clear This That For Individual Me If I Live Then You Live
        A True

        Q And For Me If I Die Then You Also Die
        A True

        Q And My Birth And Death Is Not In My Hands
        A True

        Q So We Can Say That You Live Through Me
        A True

        Q What Happens When I Die
        A When You Live, i Live Through You And When You Die ,You Live
        Through Me Understand This Well For This Is The Essence And I Shall
        Repeat Again - When You Live I Live Through You And When You Die You
        Live Through Me.

        I Hope The Above Will Be Of Immense Value To One And All Who Wanted
        To Clear Few Basic Doubts.

        For All Those Who Wish To Attain More Do Not Hesitate To Mail Back.
        Do Tell Your Personal Experiences Of Meditation So I Can Guide You On
        The Right Path.

        Sheelinternational@R?

        Anyone Who Reads This Mail Is Requested To Mail It To All Who Are
        Desirous Of The Cause And Help Everyone Attain The Inner Self.

        ~~~~~ end paste ~~~~~
      • judirhodes
        Message 3 of 17 , May 1 9:53 AM
          <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

          > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
          > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
          > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
          > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
          > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
          > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
          > benefit...

          ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
          *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!

          And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.

          Judi
          Message 4 of 17 , May 1 10:13 AM
            <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
            > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
            > >
            > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
            > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
            > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
            > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
            > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
            > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
            > > benefit...
            > >
            > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
            > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
            >
            > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
            >
            > Judi

            Yo Judi,

            I would have thought (if I thought) that you would resonate well with
            this writer's concepts and approach IE:

            "...Enlightenment I Want You To Shed All Presumed Knowledge About It.
            As Understand One Thing Very Clearly- Meditation Is An Experience,Its
            Not Something To Be Known -I Can Lead You To The Door But Only You
            Can Enter. Please Understand Well-meditation Cannot Be Known If You
            Are Learning Meditation Then You Are On The Wrong Path,You Cannot
            Learn It-it Has To Be An Experience. It Will Be My Efforts To Lead You
            To It. Only You Have To Be Ready.

            In This First Step Of Notes I Would Like To Explain To You In An Most
            Easy Way What I Have Known So That You Can Understand-..."

            So, what Uunderstanding does this Experience seem without benefit to
            you?:-)

          • satkartar7
            Message 5 of 17 , May 1 10:26 AM
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
              > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
              > >
              > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
              > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
              > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
              > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
              > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
              > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
              > > benefit...
              > >
              > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
              > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
              >
              > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
              >
              > Judi

              come of it Judi!!

              clear your head up and up-grade
              ***** your mutated points

              Karta
            • satkartar7
              Message 6 of 17 , May 1 10:30 AM
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "satkartar7" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
                > > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
                > > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
                > > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
                > > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
                > > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
                > > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
                > > > benefit...
                > > >
                > > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
                > > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
                > >
                > > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
                > >
                > > Judi
                >

                > come of it Judi!!
                >
                > clear your head up and up-grade
                > ***** your mutated points

                !!!!!!! and learn to shut the fuck
                up when you don't KNOW from *experince*
                what the meditators talk about

                > Karta
              • satkartar7
                Message 7 of 17 , May 1 11:06 AM
                  > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                  >
                  > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
                  > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
                  > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
                  > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
                  > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
                  > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
                  > benefit...
                  >
                  > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
                  > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
                  >
                  > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
                  >
                  > Judi
                  >

                  > come of it Judi!!
                  >
                  > clear your head up and up-grade
                  > ***** your mutated points
                  >

                  > !!!!!!! and learn to shut the fuck
                  > up when you don't KNOW from *experince*
                  > what the meditators talk about

                  better yet: just GO to the end of
                  your Rope and Ranch

                  your mutated mis-understandings
                  are polution here

                  <shees>
                  does idiot has a meaning for you?

                  > > Karta
                • judirhodes
                  Message 8 of 17 , May 1 11:23 AM
                    <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                    > > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
                    > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
                    > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
                    > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
                    > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
                    > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
                    > > benefit...
                    > >
                    > > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*,
                    for
                    > > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
                    > >
                    > > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet
                    accordinly.

                    > > Judi
                    > >

                    > > come of it Judi!!
                    > >
                    > > clear your head up and up-grade
                    > > ***** your mutated points
                    > >

                    > > !!!!!!! and learn to shut the fuck
                    > > up when you don't KNOW from *experince*
                    > > what the meditators talk about
                    > >

                    > better yet: just GO to the end of
                    > your Rope and Ranch
                    >
                    > your mutated mis-understandings
                    > are polution here
                    >
                    > <shees>
                    > does idiot has a meaning for you?

                    ******* No, does jealous and looking for attention have any meaning
                    for you?

                    I was born at night, but not LAST night Karta.

                    Judi

                    > > > Karta
                  • Jason Fishman
                    Message 9 of 17 , May 1 3:04 PM
                      --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
                      > "jodyrrr"
                      > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                      > "judirhodes"
                      > > <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                      > > > Oh sheesh! Not another one! :-)
                      > > >
                      > > > Just can't get enough of these jerkwaters, eh
                      > Bob?
                      > > >
                      > > > How many times I got to tell you, *experience*
                      > is not it!
                      > > >
                      > > > You do the math! :-)
                      > > >
                      > > > Judi
                      > >
                      > > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
                      > >
                      > > --jody.
                      >
                      > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
                      > do whatever the
                      > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
                      > doesn't take it
                      > seriously.
                      >
                      > Judi

                      Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)

                      Peace and Love

                      http://search.yahoo.com
                    • judirhodes
                      Message 10 of 17 , May 1 3:23 PM
                        <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

                        > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                        > > "jodyrrr"
                        > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

                        > > Bob?

                        > > is not it!

                        > > > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
                        > > >
                        > > > --jody.
                        > >
                        > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
                        > > do whatever the
                        > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
                        > > doesn't take it
                        > > seriously.
                        > >
                        > > Judi
                        >
                        > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
                        >
                        > Peace and Love

                        ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
                      • jeroen
                        Message 11 of 17 , May 1 4:14 PM
                          <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
                          > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                          > > > "jodyrrr"
                          > > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                          > > > "judirhodes"

                          > > > Bob?

                          > > > is not it!

                          > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
                          > > > do whatever the
                          > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
                          > > > doesn't take it
                          > > > seriously.
                          > > >
                          > > > Judi
                          > >
                          > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
                          > >
                          > > Peace and Love
                          > >

                          > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

                          you can say that again! hehehe
                        • Jason Fishman
                          Message 12 of 17 , May 1 4:21 PM
                            --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
                            > Jason Fishman
                            > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                            > > > --- In
                            > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                            > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                            > > > "judirhodes"

                            > eh
                            > > > Bob?

                            > *experience*
                            > > > is not it!

                            > either.

                            > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding
                            > can
                            > > > do whatever the
                            > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor,
                            > he
                            > > > doesn't take it
                            > > > seriously.
                            > > >
                            > > > Judi
                            > >
                            > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been
                            > dating:)
                            > >
                            > > Peace and Love
                            > >

                            > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

                            Unfortunatly for me, thats about all they think their
                            good for. Fortunatly for me, I don't mind a good fuck.

                            Peace and Love

                            http://search.yahoo.com
                          • satkartar7
                            Message 13 of 17 , May 1 5:14 PM
                              "jeroen" <sphurna@y...> wrote:
                              Jason Fishman

                              > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
                              >
                              > Peace and Love
                              >

                              > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
                              >

                              > you can say that again! hehehe

                              !!!!!! this is a show I can do without
                              it is a good thing that there are
                              only 120 members at the end of their
                              Rope to enjoy this at the Ranch:

                              as judi fucks her own self online
                              with her own words and the peanut
                              gallery is cheering on

                              Karta

                              Message 14 of 17 , May 1 5:18 PM
                                Touching on the topic presented.

                                Q WHO ARE YOU
                                A I AM WHAT YOU SEE AND PERCIEVE

                                Your also what I do not percieve.

                                Q WHO AM I
                                A ALL THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE

                                I'm also what others percieve me to be. How infinite!

                                Q DO YOU EXIST IN ME
                                A YES AND NO
                                Q DO I EXIST IN YOU
                                A YES AND NO
                                Q IF I CLOSE MY EYES I CANNOT SEE YOU
                                A TRUE
                                Q IF I CLOSE ALL MY SENSE OF PERCEPTION THEN I CANT
                                PERCIEVE YOU
                                A TRUE
                                Q THEN FOR ME YOU ARE MY PERCEPTION
                                A TRUE
                                Q WHY DO I BREATHE
                                A TO LIVE
                                Q WHY DO I LIVE
                                A BECAUSE YOU ARE ALIVE
                                Q WHY AM I ALIVE
                                A BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CONCIEVED YOU

                                Hehe, I like this one!

                                Q WHY DO I BREATHE
                                A YOU DONT

                                Ahhh, This not breathing but being breathed. How about
                                this, to breath is automatic yet to breath is also
                                reliant on a breathing entity, of which the entity
                                knows of in and out breaths.

                                Q I DONT UNDERSTAND ?OKAY DO I BREATHE
                                A NO YOU DONT

                                Q WHY DO YOU SAY SO WHEN I AM BREATHING?
                                A BECAUSE TO BREATHE IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS.WHEN YOU
                                WERE BORN YOU
                                DID NOT DECIDE THAT I SHALL START BREATHING AND WHEN
                                YOU ARE DYING
                                THEN ALSO YOU CANT SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP MY
                                BREADTH.YOU CANNOT
                                SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP GREATHING AND LATER I WILL
                                CONTINUE.

                                I think the jury is still out on this one. Funny thing
                                is, animals don't even know what breathing is to
                                decide or not "in thought" to breath. So using logic
                                to say one didn't decide to breath has no relevence.
                                Breathing begins and ends in this stance taken.
                                Breathing has no beginging, nor will it end, not in
                                knowing or without knowing. It seems that most like to
                                apply the loop only to certain concepts.

                                Q THEN WHO BREATHES
                                A THE ONE WHO LIVES
                                Q SO ,I UNDERSTOOD THAT I AM NOT BREATHING BUT THEN I
                                DO LIVE?
                                A YES YOU LIVE BUT YOU ARE NOT BREATHING.
                                Q DO YOU EXIST AS I SEE YOU
                                A YES
                                Q YOU MEAN ALL THE STARS THE SUN THE PLANETS AND ALL
                                THE THINGS DO
                                YOU EXIST AS THAT
                                A YES ALL THAT AND ALL THAT IS CONCIEVABLE TO YOU.BUT
                                AGAIN I AM
                                ANSWERING THE QUESTION ONLY FOR YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

                                Nice twist here. As to say the sun stars and what not
                                would not exist if one didn't know of them.

                                Q BUT FOR ME MY EXISTENCE IS WHAT MATTERS
                                A TRUE

                                Hehe, and still nobody care about this? How essential
                                is it to KNOW this completely, why do people take
                                things so personal? Cause it's all about them! In
                                contrast, no one will care that it's about them.

                                Q SO AS LONG AS I EXIST YOU ARE THERE AND IF I DIE
                                THEN YOU ALSO
                                CEASE TO EXIST
                                A TRUE BUT ONLY FOR YOU

                                How can one ever define truth as a truth, when a truth
                                is equally false?

                                Q SO LET ME CLEAR THIS THAT FOR INDIVIDUAL ME IF I
                                LIVE THEN YOU
                                LIVE
                                A TRUE
                                Q AND FOR ME IF I DIE THEN YOU ALSO DIE
                                A TRUE
                                Q AND MY BIRTH AND DEATH IS NOT IN MY HANDS
                                A TRUE
                                Q SO WE CAN SAY THAT YOU LIVE THROUGH ME
                                A TRUE
                                Q WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DIE
                                A WHEN YOU LIVE, I LIVE THROUGH YOU AND WHEN YOU DIE
                                ,YOU LIVE
                                THROUGH ME UNDERSTAND THIS WELL FOR THIS IS THE
                                ESSENCE AND I
                                SHALL REPEAT AGAIN - WHEN YOU LIVE I LIVE THROUGH YOU
                                AND WHEN YOU
                                DIE YOU LIVE THROUGH ME.

                                Ahh to live forever! How horrible! "Passing on" it
                                seems, has a dual meaning, how ironic! Enjoying the
                                loop...

                                Thanks for sharing Bob
                                Peace and Love

                                http://search.yahoo.com