Re: From Email: The Truth

  • jodyrrr
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
      <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
      > Oh sheesh! Not another one! :-)
      >
      > Just can't get enough of these jerkwaters, eh Bob?
      >
      > How many times I got to tell you, *experience* is not it!
      >
      > You do the math! :-)
      >
      > Judi

      I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.

      --jody.
    • judirhodes
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2003
        <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
        > <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
        > > Oh sheesh! Not another one! :-)
        > >
        > > Just can't get enough of these jerkwaters, eh Bob?
        > >
        > > How many times I got to tell you, *experience* is not it!
        > >
        > > You do the math! :-)
        > >
        > > Judi
        >
        > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
        >
        > --jody.

        ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can do whatever the
        hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he doesn't take it
        seriously.

        Judi
      • Gene Poole
        Message 3 of 17 , May 1, 2003
          medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Dear Members (and lurkers:-),
          > I mentioned previously that we get lots of emails dealing with
          > meditation. I'm posting a sample of one type that came in this
          > morning, that claims to have "The Truth". We have received lots of
          > similar ones, and if you guys feel it would be beneficial, I'll post
          > some of them, and continue to do so.
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob

          Bob,

          Thanks... this is really great.

          It seems that the writer may have learned
          English as a second language; in that regard,
          his assertion that 'you cannot learn meditation'
          (you can't get there from here) must be taken
          to mean 'you are not meditating unless you
          are meditating'. His point is taken, if that is
          indeed his point.

          My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
          identical with that portrayed by the writer,
          and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
          most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
          the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
          this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
          benefit...

          Bob, if you correspond with this writer, please
          suggest to NOT use ALL CAPS in future offerings.

          Below I have pasted a rework of the original,
          changed the 'ALL CAPS' to 'Word Caps', fixed
          some spelling and formatting. I suggest that
          if you want the original writers email address
          to be visible, use this format:

          originalwriter[at]hisISP.net

          The Yahoo system hides actual addresses, the
          '@' symbol being the trigger for that.

          Thanks, Bob. And yes, please keep
          posting letters like this...

          ==Gene Poole==

          ~~~~~ begin paste of modified posting ~~~~~

          Dear Readers,

          In My Personal Search For The Truth I Have Found That The Truth Is In
          Yourself. Being Into An Job As A Sailor I Had Travelled All Over The
          World Known All People And Tried To Find Out The Inner Meanings To
          Existence. But I Found It In The Footsteps Of Himalyas In My Home
          Town In India.

          Once The Bliss Has Dawned On You There Comes A Feeling Of Spreading
          It And That's What I Want To Do.

          Before Explaining What Meditation Actually Is And What Can Lead To
          Enlightenment I Want You To Shed All Presumed Knowledge About It.
          As Understand One Thing Very Clearly- Meditation Is An Experience,Its
          Not Something To Be Known -I Can Lead You To The Door But Only You
          Can Enter. Please Understand Well-meditation Cannot Be Known If You
          Are Learning Meditation Then You Are On The Wrong Path,You Cannot
          Learn It-it Has To Be An Experience. It Will Be My Efforts To Lead You
          To It. Only You Have To Be Ready.

          In This First Step Of Notes I Would Like To Explain To You In An Most
          Easy Way What I Have Known So That You Can Understand- In The
          Conversation That Follows I Have Tried To Convey The Knowledge That
          Has Been Conveyed To Me. Remember Knowledge Is A River Ever-flowing
          All Around And I Am Only A Source Through Which It Has Chosen To
          Flow. Here I Have Tried To Assure You The Existence Of The Higher
          Self So Your Search For The Inner Self Strengthens I Am Sure Some Of
          You Are Well Versed With The Word ?Brahman? If Not Then It Means All
          Of Creation And All Existence Irrespective Of The Fact That You Can
          Perceive It Or Not.

          Talks With Brahman (Answerer Here)

          Q Who Are You
          A I Am What You See And Perceive

          Q Who Am I
          A All That You Know You Are

          Q Do You Exist In Me
          A Yes And No

          Q Do I Exist In You
          A Yes And No

          Q If I Close My Eyes I Cannot See You
          A True

          Q If I Close All My Sense Of Perception Then I Cant Perceive You
          A True

          Q Then For Me You Are My Perception
          A True

          Q Why Do I Breathe
          A To Live

          Q Why Do I Live
          A Because You Are Alive

          Q Why Am I Alive
          A Because Of The People Who Concieved You

          Q Why Do I Breathe
          A You Dont

          Q I Don't Understand? Okay Do I Breathe
          A No You Don't

          Q Why Do You Say So When I Am Breathing?
          A Because To Breathe Is Not In Your Hands. When You Were Born You Did
          Not Decide That I Shall Start Breathing And When You Are Dying Then
          Also You Cant Say That Now I Shall Stop My Breadth. You Cannot Say
          That Now I Shall Stop Breathing And Later I Will Continue.

          Q Then Who Breathes
          A The One Who Lives

          Q So ,i Understood That I Am Not Breathing But Then I Do Live?
          A Yes You Live But You Are Not Breathing.

          Q Do You Exist As I See You
          A Yes

          Q You Mean All The Stars The Sun The Planets And All The Things Do
          You Exist As That
          A Yes All That And All That Is Conceivable To You. But Again I Am
          Answering The Question Only For You As An Individual.

          Q But For Me My Existence Is What Matters
          A True

          Q So As Long As I Exist You Are There And If I Die Then You Also Cease To Exist
          A True But Only For You

          Q So Let Me Clear This That For Individual Me If I Live Then You Live
          A True

          Q And For Me If I Die Then You Also Die
          A True

          Q And My Birth And Death Is Not In My Hands
          A True

          Q So We Can Say That You Live Through Me
          A True

          Q What Happens When I Die
          A When You Live, i Live Through You And When You Die ,You Live
          Through Me Understand This Well For This Is The Essence And I Shall
          Repeat Again - When You Live I Live Through You And When You Die You
          Live Through Me.

          I Hope The Above Will Be Of Immense Value To One And All Who Wanted
          To Clear Few Basic Doubts.

          For All Those Who Wish To Attain More Do Not Hesitate To Mail Back.
          Do Tell Your Personal Experiences Of Meditation So I Can Guide You On
          The Right Path.

          Sheelinternational@R?

          Anyone Who Reads This Mail Is Requested To Mail It To All Who Are
          Desirous Of The Cause And Help Everyone Attain The Inner Self.

          ~~~~~ end paste ~~~~~
        • judirhodes
          Message 4 of 17 , May 1, 2003
            <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

            > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
            > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
            > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
            > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
            > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
            > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
            > benefit...

            ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
            *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!

            And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.

            Judi
            Message 5 of 17 , May 1, 2003
              <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
              > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
              > >
              > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
              > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
              > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
              > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
              > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
              > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
              > > benefit...
              > >
              > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
              > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
              >
              > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
              >
              > Judi

              Yo Judi,

              I would have thought (if I thought) that you would resonate well with
              this writer's concepts and approach IE:

              "...Enlightenment I Want You To Shed All Presumed Knowledge About It.
              As Understand One Thing Very Clearly- Meditation Is An Experience,Its
              Not Something To Be Known -I Can Lead You To The Door But Only You
              Can Enter. Please Understand Well-meditation Cannot Be Known If You
              Are Learning Meditation Then You Are On The Wrong Path,You Cannot
              Learn It-it Has To Be An Experience. It Will Be My Efforts To Lead You
              To It. Only You Have To Be Ready.

              In This First Step Of Notes I Would Like To Explain To You In An Most
              Easy Way What I Have Known So That You Can Understand-..."

              So, what Uunderstanding does this Experience seem without benefit to
              you?:-)

            • satkartar7
              Message 6 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
                > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                > >
                > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
                > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
                > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
                > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
                > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
                > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
                > > benefit...
                > >
                > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
                > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
                >
                > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
                >
                > Judi

                come of it Judi!!

                clear your head up and up-grade
                ***** your mutated points

                Karta
              • satkartar7
                Message 7 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                  --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "satkartar7" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                  > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                  > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
                  > > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
                  > > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
                  > > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
                  > > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
                  > > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
                  > > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
                  > > > benefit...
                  > > >
                  > > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
                  > > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
                  > >
                  > > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
                  > >
                  > > Judi
                  >

                  > come of it Judi!!
                  >
                  > clear your head up and up-grade
                  > ***** your mutated points

                  !!!!!!! and learn to shut the fuck
                  up when you don't KNOW from *experince*
                  what the meditators talk about

                  > Karta
                • satkartar7
                  Message 8 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                    > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                    >
                    > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
                    > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
                    > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
                    > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
                    > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
                    > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
                    > benefit...
                    >
                    > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
                    > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
                    >
                    > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
                    >
                    > Judi
                    >

                    > come of it Judi!!
                    >
                    > clear your head up and up-grade
                    > ***** your mutated points
                    >

                    > !!!!!!! and learn to shut the fuck
                    > up when you don't KNOW from *experince*
                    > what the meditators talk about

                    better yet: just GO to the end of
                    your Rope and Ranch

                    your mutated mis-understandings
                    are polution here

                    <shees>
                    does idiot has a meaning for you?

                    > > Karta
                  • judirhodes
                    Message 9 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                      <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                      > > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
                      > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
                      > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
                      > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
                      > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
                      > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
                      > > benefit...
                      > >
                      > > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*,
                      for
                      > > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
                      > >
                      > > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet
                      accordinly.

                      > > Judi
                      > >

                      > > come of it Judi!!
                      > >
                      > > clear your head up and up-grade
                      > > ***** your mutated points
                      > >

                      > > !!!!!!! and learn to shut the fuck
                      > > up when you don't KNOW from *experince*
                      > > what the meditators talk about
                      > >

                      > better yet: just GO to the end of
                      > your Rope and Ranch
                      >
                      > your mutated mis-understandings
                      > are polution here
                      >
                      > <shees>
                      > does idiot has a meaning for you?

                      ******* No, does jealous and looking for attention have any meaning
                      for you?

                      I was born at night, but not LAST night Karta.

                      Judi

                      > > > Karta
                    • Jason Fishman
                      Message 10 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                        --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
                        > "jodyrrr"
                        > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                        > "judirhodes"
                        > > <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                        > > > Oh sheesh! Not another one! :-)
                        > > >
                        > > > Just can't get enough of these jerkwaters, eh
                        > Bob?
                        > > >
                        > > > How many times I got to tell you, *experience*
                        > is not it!
                        > > >
                        > > > You do the math! :-)
                        > > >
                        > > > Judi
                        > >
                        > > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
                        > >
                        > > --jody.
                        >
                        > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
                        > do whatever the
                        > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
                        > doesn't take it
                        > seriously.
                        >
                        > Judi

                        Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)

                        Peace and Love

                        http://search.yahoo.com
                      • judirhodes
                        Message 11 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                          <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

                          > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                          > > "jodyrrr"
                          > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

                          > > Bob?

                          > > is not it!

                          > > > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
                          > > >
                          > > > --jody.
                          > >
                          > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
                          > > do whatever the
                          > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
                          > > doesn't take it
                          > > seriously.
                          > >
                          > > Judi
                          >
                          > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
                          >
                          > Peace and Love

                          ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
                        • jeroen
                          Message 12 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                            <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
                            > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                            > > > "jodyrrr"
                            > > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                            > > > "judirhodes"

                            > > > Bob?

                            > > > is not it!

                            > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
                            > > > do whatever the
                            > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
                            > > > doesn't take it
                            > > > seriously.
                            > > >
                            > > > Judi
                            > >
                            > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
                            > >
                            > > Peace and Love
                            > >

                            > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

                            you can say that again! hehehe
                          • Jason Fishman
                            Message 13 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                              --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
                              > Jason Fishman
                              > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                              > > > --- In
                              > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                              > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                              > > > "judirhodes"

                              > eh
                              > > > Bob?

                              > *experience*
                              > > > is not it!

                              > either.

                              > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding
                              > can
                              > > > do whatever the
                              > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor,
                              > he
                              > > > doesn't take it
                              > > > seriously.
                              > > >
                              > > > Judi
                              > >
                              > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been
                              > dating:)
                              > >
                              > > Peace and Love
                              > >

                              > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

                              Unfortunatly for me, thats about all they think their
                              good for. Fortunatly for me, I don't mind a good fuck.

                              Peace and Love

                              http://search.yahoo.com
                            • satkartar7
                              Message 14 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                                "jeroen" <sphurna@y...> wrote:
                                Jason Fishman

                                > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
                                >
                                > Peace and Love
                                >

                                > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
                                >

                                > you can say that again! hehehe

                                !!!!!! this is a show I can do without
                                it is a good thing that there are
                                only 120 members at the end of their
                                Rope to enjoy this at the Ranch:

                                as judi fucks her own self online
                                with her own words and the peanut
                                gallery is cheering on

                                Karta

                                Message 15 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                                  Touching on the topic presented.

                                  Q WHO ARE YOU
                                  A I AM WHAT YOU SEE AND PERCIEVE

                                  Your also what I do not percieve.

                                  Q WHO AM I
                                  A ALL THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE

                                  I'm also what others percieve me to be. How infinite!

                                  Q DO YOU EXIST IN ME
                                  A YES AND NO
                                  Q DO I EXIST IN YOU
                                  A YES AND NO
                                  Q IF I CLOSE MY EYES I CANNOT SEE YOU
                                  A TRUE
                                  Q IF I CLOSE ALL MY SENSE OF PERCEPTION THEN I CANT
                                  PERCIEVE YOU
                                  A TRUE
                                  Q THEN FOR ME YOU ARE MY PERCEPTION
                                  A TRUE
                                  Q WHY DO I BREATHE
                                  A TO LIVE
                                  Q WHY DO I LIVE
                                  A BECAUSE YOU ARE ALIVE
                                  Q WHY AM I ALIVE
                                  A BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CONCIEVED YOU

                                  Hehe, I like this one!

                                  Q WHY DO I BREATHE
                                  A YOU DONT

                                  Ahhh, This not breathing but being breathed. How about
                                  this, to breath is automatic yet to breath is also
                                  reliant on a breathing entity, of which the entity
                                  knows of in and out breaths.

                                  Q I DONT UNDERSTAND ?OKAY DO I BREATHE
                                  A NO YOU DONT

                                  Q WHY DO YOU SAY SO WHEN I AM BREATHING?
                                  A BECAUSE TO BREATHE IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS.WHEN YOU
                                  WERE BORN YOU
                                  DID NOT DECIDE THAT I SHALL START BREATHING AND WHEN
                                  YOU ARE DYING
                                  THEN ALSO YOU CANT SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP MY
                                  BREADTH.YOU CANNOT
                                  SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP GREATHING AND LATER I WILL
                                  CONTINUE.

                                  I think the jury is still out on this one. Funny thing
                                  is, animals don't even know what breathing is to
                                  decide or not "in thought" to breath. So using logic
                                  to say one didn't decide to breath has no relevence.
                                  Breathing begins and ends in this stance taken.
                                  Breathing has no beginging, nor will it end, not in
                                  knowing or without knowing. It seems that most like to
                                  apply the loop only to certain concepts.

                                  Q THEN WHO BREATHES
                                  A THE ONE WHO LIVES
                                  Q SO ,I UNDERSTOOD THAT I AM NOT BREATHING BUT THEN I
                                  DO LIVE?
                                  A YES YOU LIVE BUT YOU ARE NOT BREATHING.
                                  Q DO YOU EXIST AS I SEE YOU
                                  A YES
                                  Q YOU MEAN ALL THE STARS THE SUN THE PLANETS AND ALL
                                  THE THINGS DO
                                  YOU EXIST AS THAT
                                  A YES ALL THAT AND ALL THAT IS CONCIEVABLE TO YOU.BUT
                                  AGAIN I AM
                                  ANSWERING THE QUESTION ONLY FOR YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

                                  Nice twist here. As to say the sun stars and what not
                                  would not exist if one didn't know of them.

                                  Q BUT FOR ME MY EXISTENCE IS WHAT MATTERS
                                  A TRUE

                                  Hehe, and still nobody care about this? How essential
                                  is it to KNOW this completely, why do people take
                                  things so personal? Cause it's all about them! In
                                  contrast, no one will care that it's about them.

                                  Q SO AS LONG AS I EXIST YOU ARE THERE AND IF I DIE
                                  THEN YOU ALSO
                                  CEASE TO EXIST
                                  A TRUE BUT ONLY FOR YOU

                                  How can one ever define truth as a truth, when a truth
                                  is equally false?

                                  Q SO LET ME CLEAR THIS THAT FOR INDIVIDUAL ME IF I
                                  LIVE THEN YOU
                                  LIVE
                                  A TRUE
                                  Q AND FOR ME IF I DIE THEN YOU ALSO DIE
                                  A TRUE
                                  Q AND MY BIRTH AND DEATH IS NOT IN MY HANDS
                                  A TRUE
                                  Q SO WE CAN SAY THAT YOU LIVE THROUGH ME
                                  A TRUE
                                  Q WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DIE
                                  A WHEN YOU LIVE, I LIVE THROUGH YOU AND WHEN YOU DIE
                                  ,YOU LIVE
                                  THROUGH ME UNDERSTAND THIS WELL FOR THIS IS THE
                                  ESSENCE AND I
                                  SHALL REPEAT AGAIN - WHEN YOU LIVE I LIVE THROUGH YOU
                                  AND WHEN YOU
                                  DIE YOU LIVE THROUGH ME.

                                  Ahh to live forever! How horrible! "Passing on" it
                                  seems, has a dual meaning, how ironic! Enjoying the
                                  loop...

                                  Thanks for sharing Bob
                                  Peace and Love

                                  http://search.yahoo.com