From Email: The Truth

    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2003
      Dear Members (and lurkers:-),
      I mentioned previously that we get lots of emails dealing with
      meditation. I'm posting a sample of one type that came in this
      morning, that claims to have "The Truth". We have received lots of
      similar ones, and if you guys feel it would be beneficial, I'll post
      some of them, and continue to do so.

      DEAR READERS,
      IN MY PERSONAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH I HAVE FOUND THAT THE TRUTH IS IN
      YOURSELF. BEING INTO AN JOB AS A SAILOR I HAD TRAVELLED ALL OVER THE
      WORLD KNOWN ALL PEOPLE AND TRIED TO FIND OUT THE INNER MEANINGS TO
      EXISTENCE. BUT I FOUND IT IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF HIMALYAS IN MY HOME TOWN
      IN INDIA.
      ONCE THE BLISS HAS DAWNED ON YOU THERE COMES A FEELING OF SPREADING IT
      AND THATS WHAT I WANT TO DO.
      BEFORE EXPLAINING WHAT MEDITATION ACTUALLY IS AND WHAT CAN LEAD TO
      ENLIGHTENMENT I WANT YOU TO SHED ALL PREASSUMED KNOWLEDGE ABOUT IT.
      AS UNDERSTAND ONE THING VERY CLEARLY- MEDITATION IS AN EXPERIENCE,ITS
      NOT SOMETHING TO BE KNOWN -I CAN LEAD YOU TO THE DOOR BUT ONLY YOU CAN
      ENTER. PLEASE UNDERSTAND WELL-MEDITATION CANNOT BE KNOWN IF YOU ARE
      LEARNING MEDITATION THEN YOU ARE ON THE WRONG PATH,YOU CANNOT LEARN
      IT-IT HAS TO BE AN EXPERIENCE. IT WILL BE MY EFORTS TO LEAD YOU TO
      IT.ONLY YOU HAVE TO BE READY.
      IN THIS FIRST STEP OF NOTES I WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU IN AN MOST
      EASY WAY WHAT I HAVE KNOWN SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND- IN THE
      CONVERSATION THAT FOLLOWS I HAVE TRIED TO CONVEY THE KNOWLEDGE THAT
      HAS BEEN CONVEYED TO ME. REMEMBER KNOWLEDGE IS A RIVER EVERFLOWING ALL
      AROUND AND I AM ONLY A SOURCE THROUGH WHICH IT HAS CHOSEN TO FLOW.
      HERE I HAVE TRIED TO ASSURE YOU THE EXISTENCE OF THE HIGHER SELF SO
      YOUR SEARCH FOR THE INNER SELF STRENGTHENS
      I AM SURE SOME OF YOU ARE WELL VERSED WITH THE WORD "BRAHMAN" IF NOT
      THEN IT MEANS ALL OF CREATION AND ALL EXISTENCE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE
      FACT THAT YOU CAN PERCIEVE IT OR NOT.

      TALKS WITH BRAHMAN(answerer here)

      Q WHO ARE YOU
      A I AM WHAT YOU SEE AND PERCIEVE
      Q WHO AM I
      A ALL THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE
      Q DO YOU EXIST IN ME
      A YES AND NO
      Q DO I EXIST IN YOU
      A YES AND NO
      Q IF I CLOSE MY EYES I CANNOT SEE YOU
      A TRUE
      Q IF I CLOSE ALL MY SENSE OF PERCEPTION THEN I CANT PERCIEVE YOU
      A TRUE
      Q THEN FOR ME YOU ARE MY PERCEPTION
      A TRUE
      Q WHY DO I BREATHE
      A TO LIVE
      Q WHY DO I LIVE
      A BECAUSE YOU ARE ALIVE
      Q WHY AM I ALIVE
      A BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CONCIEVED YOU
      Q WHY DO I BREATHE
      A YOU DONT
      Q I DONT UNDERSTAND ?OKAY DO I BREATHE
      A NO YOU DONT
      Q WHY DO YOU SAY SO WHEN I AM BREATHING?
      A BECAUSE TO BREATHE IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS.WHEN YOU WERE BORN YOU
      DID NOT DECIDE THAT I SHALL START BREATHING AND WHEN YOU ARE DYING
      THEN ALSO YOU CANT SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP MY BREADTH.YOU CANNOT
      SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP GREATHING AND LATER I WILL CONTINUE.
      Q THEN WHO BREATHES
      A THE ONE WHO LIVES
      Q SO ,I UNDERSTOOD THAT I AM NOT BREATHING BUT THEN I DO LIVE?
      A YES YOU LIVE BUT YOU ARE NOT BREATHING.
      Q DO YOU EXIST AS I SEE YOU
      A YES
      Q YOU MEAN ALL THE STARS THE SUN THE PLANETS AND ALL THE THINGS DO
      YOU EXIST AS THAT
      A YES ALL THAT AND ALL THAT IS CONCIEVABLE TO YOU.BUT AGAIN I AM
      ANSWERING THE QUESTION ONLY FOR YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL.
      Q BUT FOR ME MY EXISTENCE IS WHAT MATTERS
      A TRUE
      Q SO AS LONG AS I EXIST YOU ARE THERE AND IF I DIE THEN YOU ALSO
      CEASE TO EXIST
      A TRUE BUT ONLY FOR YOU
      Q SO LET ME CLEAR THIS THAT FOR INDIVIDUAL ME IF I LIVE THEN YOU
      LIVE
      A TRUE
      Q AND FOR ME IF I DIE THEN YOU ALSO DIE
      A TRUE
      Q AND MY BIRTH AND DEATH IS NOT IN MY HANDS
      A TRUE
      Q SO WE CAN SAY THAT YOU LIVE THROUGH ME
      A TRUE
      Q WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DIE
      A WHEN YOU LIVE, I LIVE THROUGH YOU AND WHEN YOU DIE ,YOU LIVE
      THROUGH ME UNDERSTAND THIS WELL FOR THIS IS THE ESSENCE AND I
      SHALL REPEAT AGAIN - WHEN YOU LIVE I LIVE THROUGH YOU AND WHEN YOU
      DIE YOU LIVE THROUGH ME.

      I HOPE THE ABOVE WILL BE OF IMMENSE VALUE TO ONE AND ALL WHO
      WANTED TO CLEAR FEW BASIC DOUBTS.
      FOR ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO ATTAIN MORE DO NOT HESITATE TO MAIL
      BACK. do tell your personal experiences of meditation so i can guide
      you on the right path.
      sheelinternational@...
      ANYONE WHO READS THIS MAIL IS REQUESTED TO MAIL IT TO ALL WHO ARE
      DESIROUS OF THE CAUSE AND HELP EVERYONE ATTAIN THE INNER SELF.
    • judirhodes
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2003
        Oh sheesh! Not another one! :-)

        Just can't get enough of these jerkwaters, eh Bob?

        How many times I got to tell you, *experience* is not it!

        You do the math! :-)

        Judi

      • jodyrrr
        Message 3 of 17 , May 1, 2003
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
          <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
          > Oh sheesh! Not another one! :-)
          >
          > Just can't get enough of these jerkwaters, eh Bob?
          >
          > How many times I got to tell you, *experience* is not it!
          >
          > You do the math! :-)
          >
          > Judi

          I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.

          --jody.
        • judirhodes
          Message 4 of 17 , May 1, 2003
            <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes"
            > <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
            > > Oh sheesh! Not another one! :-)
            > >
            > > Just can't get enough of these jerkwaters, eh Bob?
            > >
            > > How many times I got to tell you, *experience* is not it!
            > >
            > > You do the math! :-)
            > >
            > > Judi
            >
            > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
            >
            > --jody.

            ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can do whatever the
            hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he doesn't take it
            seriously.

            Judi
          • Gene Poole
            Message 5 of 17 , May 1, 2003
              medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:

              > Dear Members (and lurkers:-),
              > I mentioned previously that we get lots of emails dealing with
              > meditation. I'm posting a sample of one type that came in this
              > morning, that claims to have "The Truth". We have received lots of
              > similar ones, and if you guys feel it would be beneficial, I'll post
              > some of them, and continue to do so.
              > Peace and blessings,
              > Bob

              Bob,

              Thanks... this is really great.

              It seems that the writer may have learned
              English as a second language; in that regard,
              his assertion that 'you cannot learn meditation'
              (you can't get there from here) must be taken
              to mean 'you are not meditating unless you
              are meditating'. His point is taken, if that is
              indeed his point.

              My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
              identical with that portrayed by the writer,
              and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
              most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
              the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
              this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
              benefit...

              Bob, if you correspond with this writer, please
              suggest to NOT use ALL CAPS in future offerings.

              Below I have pasted a rework of the original,
              changed the 'ALL CAPS' to 'Word Caps', fixed
              some spelling and formatting. I suggest that
              if you want the original writers email address
              to be visible, use this format:

              originalwriter[at]hisISP.net

              The Yahoo system hides actual addresses, the
              '@' symbol being the trigger for that.

              Thanks, Bob. And yes, please keep
              posting letters like this...

              ==Gene Poole==

              ~~~~~ begin paste of modified posting ~~~~~

              Dear Readers,

              In My Personal Search For The Truth I Have Found That The Truth Is In
              Yourself. Being Into An Job As A Sailor I Had Travelled All Over The
              World Known All People And Tried To Find Out The Inner Meanings To
              Existence. But I Found It In The Footsteps Of Himalyas In My Home
              Town In India.

              Once The Bliss Has Dawned On You There Comes A Feeling Of Spreading
              It And That's What I Want To Do.

              Before Explaining What Meditation Actually Is And What Can Lead To
              Enlightenment I Want You To Shed All Presumed Knowledge About It.
              As Understand One Thing Very Clearly- Meditation Is An Experience,Its
              Not Something To Be Known -I Can Lead You To The Door But Only You
              Can Enter. Please Understand Well-meditation Cannot Be Known If You
              Are Learning Meditation Then You Are On The Wrong Path,You Cannot
              Learn It-it Has To Be An Experience. It Will Be My Efforts To Lead You
              To It. Only You Have To Be Ready.

              In This First Step Of Notes I Would Like To Explain To You In An Most
              Easy Way What I Have Known So That You Can Understand- In The
              Conversation That Follows I Have Tried To Convey The Knowledge That
              Has Been Conveyed To Me. Remember Knowledge Is A River Ever-flowing
              All Around And I Am Only A Source Through Which It Has Chosen To
              Flow. Here I Have Tried To Assure You The Existence Of The Higher
              Self So Your Search For The Inner Self Strengthens I Am Sure Some Of
              You Are Well Versed With The Word ?Brahman? If Not Then It Means All
              Of Creation And All Existence Irrespective Of The Fact That You Can
              Perceive It Or Not.

              Talks With Brahman (Answerer Here)

              Q Who Are You
              A I Am What You See And Perceive

              Q Who Am I
              A All That You Know You Are

              Q Do You Exist In Me
              A Yes And No

              Q Do I Exist In You
              A Yes And No

              Q If I Close My Eyes I Cannot See You
              A True

              Q If I Close All My Sense Of Perception Then I Cant Perceive You
              A True

              Q Then For Me You Are My Perception
              A True

              Q Why Do I Breathe
              A To Live

              Q Why Do I Live
              A Because You Are Alive

              Q Why Am I Alive
              A Because Of The People Who Concieved You

              Q Why Do I Breathe
              A You Dont

              Q I Don't Understand? Okay Do I Breathe
              A No You Don't

              Q Why Do You Say So When I Am Breathing?
              A Because To Breathe Is Not In Your Hands. When You Were Born You Did
              Not Decide That I Shall Start Breathing And When You Are Dying Then
              Also You Cant Say That Now I Shall Stop My Breadth. You Cannot Say
              That Now I Shall Stop Breathing And Later I Will Continue.

              Q Then Who Breathes
              A The One Who Lives

              Q So ,i Understood That I Am Not Breathing But Then I Do Live?
              A Yes You Live But You Are Not Breathing.

              Q Do You Exist As I See You
              A Yes

              Q You Mean All The Stars The Sun The Planets And All The Things Do
              You Exist As That
              A Yes All That And All That Is Conceivable To You. But Again I Am
[...]

              ~~~~~ end paste ~~~~~
            • judirhodes
              Message 6 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

                > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
                > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
                > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
                > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
                > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
                > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
                > benefit...

                ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
                *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!

                And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.

                Judi
                Message 7 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                  <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                  > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
                  > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
                  > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
                  > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
                  > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
                  > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
                  > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
                  > > benefit...
                  > >
                  > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
                  > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
                  >
                  > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
                  >
                  > Judi

                  Yo Judi,

                  I would have thought (if I thought) that you would resonate well with
                  this writer's concepts and approach IE:

                  "...Enlightenment I Want You To Shed All Presumed Knowledge About It.
                  As Understand One Thing Very Clearly- Meditation Is An Experience,Its
                  Not Something To Be Known -I Can Lead You To The Door But Only You
                  Can Enter. Please Understand Well-meditation Cannot Be Known If You
                  Are Learning Meditation Then You Are On The Wrong Path,You Cannot
                  Learn It-it Has To Be An Experience. It Will Be My Efforts To Lead You
                  To It. Only You Have To Be Ready.

                  In This First Step Of Notes I Would Like To Explain To You In An Most
                  Easy Way What I Have Known So That You Can Understand-..."

                  So, what Uunderstanding does this Experience seem without benefit to
                  you?:-)

                • satkartar7
                  Message 8 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                    --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                    > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
                    > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
                    > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
                    > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
                    > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
                    > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
                    > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
                    > > benefit...
                    > >
                    > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
                    > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
                    >
                    > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
                    >
                    > Judi

                    come of it Judi!!

                    clear your head up and up-grade
                    ***** your mutated points

                    Karta
                  • satkartar7
                    Message 9 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "satkartar7" <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
                      > > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
                      > > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
                      > > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
                      > > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
                      > > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
                      > > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
                      > > > benefit...
                      > > >
                      > > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
                      > > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
                      > >
                      > > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
                      > >
                      > > Judi
                      >

                      > come of it Judi!!
                      >
                      > clear your head up and up-grade
                      > ***** your mutated points

                      !!!!!!! and learn to shut the fuck
                      up when you don't KNOW from *experince*
                      what the meditators talk about

                      > Karta
                    • satkartar7
                      Message 10 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                        > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                        >
                        > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
                        > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
                        > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
                        > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
                        > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
                        > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
                        > benefit...
                        >
                        > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*, for
                        > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
                        >
                        > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet accordinly.
                        >
                        > Judi
                        >

                        > come of it Judi!!
                        >
                        > clear your head up and up-grade
                        > ***** your mutated points
                        >

                        > !!!!!!! and learn to shut the fuck
                        > up when you don't KNOW from *experince*
                        > what the meditators talk about

                        better yet: just GO to the end of
                        your Rope and Ranch

                        your mutated mis-understandings
                        are polution here

                        <shees>
                        does idiot has a meaning for you?

                        > > Karta
                      • judirhodes
                        Message 11 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                          <mi_nok@y...> wrote:
                          > > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > My experience (sorry Judi!) is essentially
                          > > identical with that portrayed by the writer,
                          > > and it is one, upon which I suggest it is
                          > > most useful to dwell, as he describes it in
                          > > the 'Q-A' conversation. Simply by contemplating
                          > > this point of view, one may attain immeasurable
                          > > benefit...
                          > >
                          > > ***** Sure, but my point being, if you're looking for *benefit*,
                          for
                          > > *experience*, you're still looking in the wrooong place!
                          > >
                          > > And anyone *peddling* such, will be called on the carpet
                          accordinly.

                          > > Judi
                          > >

                          > > come of it Judi!!
                          > >
                          > > clear your head up and up-grade
                          > > ***** your mutated points
                          > >

                          > > !!!!!!! and learn to shut the fuck
                          > > up when you don't KNOW from *experince*
                          > > what the meditators talk about
                          > >

                          > better yet: just GO to the end of
                          > your Rope and Ranch
                          >
                          > your mutated mis-understandings
                          > are polution here
                          >
                          > <shees>
                          > does idiot has a meaning for you?

                          ******* No, does jealous and looking for attention have any meaning
                          for you?

                          I was born at night, but not LAST night Karta.

                          Judi

                          > > > Karta
                        • Jason Fishman
                          Message 12 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                            --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
                            > "jodyrrr"
                            > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                            > "judirhodes"
                            > > <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                            > > > Oh sheesh! Not another one! :-)
                            > > >
                            > > > Just can't get enough of these jerkwaters, eh
                            > Bob?
                            > > >
                            > > > How many times I got to tell you, *experience*
                            > is not it!
                            > > >
                            > > > You do the math! :-)
                            > > >
                            > > > Judi
                            > >
                            > > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
                            > >
                            > > --jody.
                            >
                            > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
                            > do whatever the
                            > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
                            > doesn't take it
                            > seriously.
                            >
                            > Judi

                            Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)

                            Peace and Love

                            http://search.yahoo.com
                          • judirhodes
                            Message 13 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                              <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

                              > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                              > > "jodyrrr"
                              > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

                              > > Bob?

                              > > is not it!

                              > > > I've got to add that Brahman don't talk either.
                              > > >
                              > > > --jody.
                              > >
                              > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
                              > > do whatever the
                              > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
                              > > doesn't take it
                              > > seriously.
                              > >
                              > > Judi
                              >
                              > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
                              >
                              > Peace and Love

                              ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
                            • jeroen
                              Message 14 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                                <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                                > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
                                > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                                > > > "jodyrrr"
                                > > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                                > > > "judirhodes"

                                > > > Bob?

                                > > > is not it!

                                > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding can
                                > > > do whatever the
                                > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor, he
                                > > > doesn't take it
                                > > > seriously.
                                > > >
                                > > > Judi
                                > >
                                > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
                                > >
                                > > Peace and Love
                                > >

                                > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

                                you can say that again! hehehe
                              • Jason Fishman
                                Message 15 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                                  --- judirhodes <judirhodes@...> wrote:
                                  > Jason Fishman
                                  > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > --- judirhodes <judirhodes@z...> wrote:
                                  > > > --- In
                                  > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                                  > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                                  > > > "judirhodes"

                                  > eh
                                  > > > Bob?

                                  > *experience*
                                  > > > is not it!

                                  > either.

                                  > > > ******* Not necessarily, a man of understanding
                                  > can
                                  > > > do whatever the
                                  > > > hell he wants. The difference is in the humor,
                                  > he
                                  > > > doesn't take it
                                  > > > seriously.
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Judi
                                  > >
                                  > > Just try and tell that to the women I've been
                                  > dating:)
                                  > >
                                  > > Peace and Love
                                  > >

                                  > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL

                                  Unfortunatly for me, thats about all they think their
                                  good for. Fortunatly for me, I don't mind a good fuck.

                                  Peace and Love

                                  http://search.yahoo.com
                                • satkartar7
                                  Message 16 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                                    "jeroen" <sphurna@y...> wrote:
                                    Jason Fishman

                                    > Just try and tell that to the women I've been dating:)
                                    >
                                    > Peace and Love
                                    >

                                    > ******* Fuck'em if they can't take a joke! :-) LOL
                                    >

                                    > you can say that again! hehehe

                                    !!!!!! this is a show I can do without
                                    it is a good thing that there are
                                    only 120 members at the end of their
                                    Rope to enjoy this at the Ranch:

                                    as judi fucks her own self online
                                    with her own words and the peanut
                                    gallery is cheering on

                                    Karta

                                    Message 17 of 17 , May 1, 2003
                                      Touching on the topic presented.

                                      Q WHO ARE YOU
                                      A I AM WHAT YOU SEE AND PERCIEVE

                                      Your also what I do not percieve.

                                      Q WHO AM I
                                      A ALL THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE

                                      I'm also what others percieve me to be. How infinite!

                                      Q DO YOU EXIST IN ME
                                      A YES AND NO
                                      Q DO I EXIST IN YOU
                                      A YES AND NO
                                      Q IF I CLOSE MY EYES I CANNOT SEE YOU
                                      A TRUE
                                      Q IF I CLOSE ALL MY SENSE OF PERCEPTION THEN I CANT
                                      PERCIEVE YOU
                                      A TRUE
                                      Q THEN FOR ME YOU ARE MY PERCEPTION
                                      A TRUE
                                      Q WHY DO I BREATHE
                                      A TO LIVE
                                      Q WHY DO I LIVE
                                      A BECAUSE YOU ARE ALIVE
                                      Q WHY AM I ALIVE
                                      A BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CONCIEVED YOU

                                      Hehe, I like this one!

                                      Q WHY DO I BREATHE
                                      A YOU DONT

                                      Ahhh, This not breathing but being breathed. How about
                                      this, to breath is automatic yet to breath is also
                                      reliant on a breathing entity, of which the entity
                                      knows of in and out breaths.

                                      Q I DONT UNDERSTAND ?OKAY DO I BREATHE
                                      A NO YOU DONT

                                      Q WHY DO YOU SAY SO WHEN I AM BREATHING?
                                      A BECAUSE TO BREATHE IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS.WHEN YOU
                                      WERE BORN YOU
                                      DID NOT DECIDE THAT I SHALL START BREATHING AND WHEN
                                      YOU ARE DYING
                                      THEN ALSO YOU CANT SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP MY
                                      BREADTH.YOU CANNOT
                                      SAY THAT NOW I SHALL STOP GREATHING AND LATER I WILL
                                      CONTINUE.

                                      I think the jury is still out on this one. Funny thing
                                      is, animals don't even know what breathing is to
                                      decide or not "in thought" to breath. So using logic
                                      to say one didn't decide to breath has no relevence.
                                      Breathing begins and ends in this stance taken.
                                      Breathing has no beginging, nor will it end, not in
                                      knowing or without knowing. It seems that most like to
                                      apply the loop only to certain concepts.

                                      Q THEN WHO BREATHES
                                      A THE ONE WHO LIVES
                                      Q SO ,I UNDERSTOOD THAT I AM NOT BREATHING BUT THEN I
                                      DO LIVE?
                                      A YES YOU LIVE BUT YOU ARE NOT BREATHING.
                                      Q DO YOU EXIST AS I SEE YOU
                                      A YES
                                      Q YOU MEAN ALL THE STARS THE SUN THE PLANETS AND ALL
                                      THE THINGS DO
                                      YOU EXIST AS THAT
                                      A YES ALL THAT AND ALL THAT IS CONCIEVABLE TO YOU.BUT
                                      AGAIN I AM
                                      ANSWERING THE QUESTION ONLY FOR YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

                                      Nice twist here. As to say the sun stars and what not
                                      would not exist if one didn't know of them.

                                      Q BUT FOR ME MY EXISTENCE IS WHAT MATTERS
                                      A TRUE

                                      Hehe, and still nobody care about this? How essential
                                      is it to KNOW this completely, why do people take
                                      things so personal? Cause it's all about them! In
                                      contrast, no one will care that it's about them.

                                      Q SO AS LONG AS I EXIST YOU ARE THERE AND IF I DIE
                                      THEN YOU ALSO
                                      CEASE TO EXIST
                                      A TRUE BUT ONLY FOR YOU

                                      How can one ever define truth as a truth, when a truth
                                      is equally false?

                                      Q SO LET ME CLEAR THIS THAT FOR INDIVIDUAL ME IF I
                                      LIVE THEN YOU
                                      LIVE
                                      A TRUE
                                      Q AND FOR ME IF I DIE THEN YOU ALSO DIE
                                      A TRUE
                                      Q AND MY BIRTH AND DEATH IS NOT IN MY HANDS
                                      A TRUE
                                      Q SO WE CAN SAY THAT YOU LIVE THROUGH ME
                                      A TRUE
                                      Q WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DIE
                                      A WHEN YOU LIVE, I LIVE THROUGH YOU AND WHEN YOU DIE
                                      ,YOU LIVE
                                      THROUGH ME UNDERSTAND THIS WELL FOR THIS IS THE
                                      ESSENCE AND I
                                      SHALL REPEAT AGAIN - WHEN YOU LIVE I LIVE THROUGH YOU
                                      AND WHEN YOU
                                      DIE YOU LIVE THROUGH ME.

                                      Ahh to live forever! How horrible! "Passing on" it
                                      seems, has a dual meaning, how ironic! Enjoying the
                                      loop...

                                      Thanks for sharing Bob
                                      Peace and Love

                                      http://search.yahoo.com