Crisis Management - Things to Meditate on:-)
- 1. Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2. There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack
3. Happiness is merely the remission of pain.
4. Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
5. The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
6. The careful application of terror is also a form of
7. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast
to the real world.
8. Things are more like they are today then they have
ever been before.
9. Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty
10. Everything should be made as simple as possible but
11. Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
12. I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.
13. Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism.
14. If you think that there is good in everybody, you
haven't met everybody.
15. All things being equal, fat people use more soap.
16. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have
someone in mind to blame.
17. One-seventh of your life is spent on Monday.
18. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the
19. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that
life is serious.
20. There is always one more imbecile than you counted
21. Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the
pig likes it.