Re: self image

  • texasbg2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2003
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
      > > I uploaded a self portrait I just finished into the files section
      > for
      > > anybody that likes that kind of thing.
      > >
      > > Love
      > > Bobby G.
      >
      > Dear Bobby Gji,
      >
      > What a beautiful moment you share here! I felt a "melting into
      nature
      > and the eternal" more clearly from your art than most books can
      > convey. Thanks!
      >
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob

      That is an interesting point of view Bob. i had not considered it.
      I have carried that image with me for four years making sketches from
      time to time to see the best way to do it. They always centered more
      on the seeking shade from the sun angle. Your vision is more
      inspiring.

      It is difficult for me to see myself. your insight is much
      appreciated.

      Love
      Bobby G.