self image

  • texasbg2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 11:24 AM
      I uploaded a self portrait I just finished into the files section for
      anybody that likes that kind of thing.

      Love
      Bobby G.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30 3:18 PM
        <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
        > I uploaded a self portrait I just finished into the files section
        for
        > anybody that likes that kind of thing.
        >
        > Love
        > Bobby G.

        Dear Bobby Gji,

        What a beautiful moment you share here! I felt a "melting into nature
        and the eternal" more clearly from your art than most books can
        convey. Thanks!

      • texasbg2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30 5:55 PM
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
          > > I uploaded a self portrait I just finished into the files section
          > for
          > > anybody that likes that kind of thing.
          > >
          > > Love
          > > Bobby G.
          >
          > Dear Bobby Gji,
          >
          > What a beautiful moment you share here! I felt a "melting into
          nature
          > and the eternal" more clearly from your art than most books can
          > convey. Thanks!
          >
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob

          That is an interesting point of view Bob. i had not considered it.
          I have carried that image with me for four years making sketches from
          time to time to see the best way to do it. They always centered more
          on the seeking shade from the sun angle. Your vision is more
          inspiring.

          It is difficult for me to see myself. your insight is much
          appreciated.

          Love
          Bobby G.