Wisdom from dog training class

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      My wife went to our 6 mo old puppy Dante's first obedience class last
      night. Wendy, the very wise trainer, stresses the reality that who
      needs training the most is the human, and not the dog. One of the many
      gems she shared reminded me of the seemingly neverending arguments we
      see on this and other sites ("You're not enlightened! I am." "Yes I
      am. You're not", and on and on). And I thought I would share this with
      you:

      "Insanity is repeating the same behavior over and over and expecting a
      different result."

      Thank you Sri Wendiji :-)
    • judirhodes
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > My wife went to our 6 mo old puppy Dante's first obedience class
        last
        > night. Wendy, the very wise trainer, stresses the reality that who
        > needs training the most is the human, and not the dog. One of the
        many
        > gems she shared reminded me of the seemingly neverending arguments
        we
        > see on this and other sites ("You're not enlightened! I am." "Yes I
        > am. You're not", and on and on). And I thought I would share this
        with
        > you:
        >
        > "Insanity is repeating the same behavior over and over and
        expecting a
        > different result."
        >
        > Thank you Sri Wendiji :-)

        ****** Yup, they're just fine until you "poke 'em", and then all hell