Re: question: meditation suited to temperment

  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      ********* Yep, that's exactly what he would do. He'd storm out the
      door saying I'll see you in hell Mom! and then a minute later, come
      back and say you got a couple bucks Mom? :-)>>

      Yeah, and then the other daughter says,
      "Omigod, MOM, she's just bein' nice so she can get some cash!
      You gonna fall for that? And how come i can't get away with
      that garbage? I say, 'you only see HER getting away with garbage, dont
      you?" ;-)
      But so like night and day, those two.

      <<When Michael Read was living with us, he would laugh and get such a
      kick watching me and my Michael do our "little dances". Of all 4 of
      my kids, Michael is the one that I always said was the best and the
      worst of the bunch. The boy is full of fire. He will do well in life.>>

      He certainly does appear that way in his picture.

      "Best and worst of the bunch" LOL good one

      Freyja

      Judi